Coronavirus, Shut Down

now that there is a keep at home and dont go out unless it is really necessary ,stay at home and no visitors, not even family, how many of you in this situation which is all for our own good, I am and live alone, thank god for internet and mobile phones and Family who are in touch all the time etc, also pigeonbasics, how are you coping, another good thing is I have my dog moose to keep me on the go, I am watching more tele now than I ever did, as we are allowed out once for exercise I go down the beach with the dog for a short spell, making sure I keep a good distance from others,which is not a problem as not many on the go, how do others pass the time if in this situation, lets hear.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuck on the rig with over 140 people, just take day by day out here, as long as the family at homes fine, just need to ride out the storm, nowt else for me here.

Glad we still have good communications though.

Keep safe folks.

At leased you will be getting plenty fresh sea air, as long as al going well , yes it's good to be able to keep in touch

Doing loads work in loft at back door

No access to garden from outside as door locked

Virus is in Moffat heard few down with it including our doctor

Just heading out to paint hen section 50 shades of grey 😂😂😂

Doing loads work in loft at back door

No access to garden from outside as door locked

Virus is in Moffat heard few down with it including our doctor

Just heading out to paint hen section 50 shades of grey 😂😂😂

Bad news Mick. Stay safe

Bad news Mick. Stay safe

You to Robert

Hits home when it arrives on your door step

Walk dog 05-30 ,06-00 in morning and again at night don't see a living sole it's like a scene out of apocalypse

Edited by yeboah

yes will be for a while yet, I take my dog for a walk down the sea front, what I do notice is other dog walkers with dogs off the lead, this is against the rules in Scotland, dogs must be on the lead and like humans kept the 3 meter distance, they say dogs probably dont get it but if near anyone with it could carry it on their coats,

Had a cough all day burning up bad earlier too and a sore head dont think i will be going anywhere near work this week :blink: :blink: :blink:

Hope your ok big man sounds awfully like the dreaded covid 19

yes will be for a while yet, I take my dog for a walk down the sea front, what I do notice is other dog walkers with dogs off the lead, this is against the rules in Scotland, dogs must be on the lead and like humans kept the 3 meter distance, they say dogs probably dont get it but if near anyone with it could carry it on their coats,

True Archie I’ve not been clapping any dogs for over a week now it’s hard when they come see you and look for one .