Coronavirus, Shut Down

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that everyone on this site avoids the virus and stays safe.Having said that when it’s all over the survivors will demand a reckoning from these muppets in Westminster.

Looks like Scotland seems to be coping better. Don’t seem to hear the same complaints from NHS Scotland as regards PPE. Hope they are supported well enough as they deserve

Looks like Scotland seems to be coping better. Don’t seem to hear the same complaints from NHS Scotland as regards PPE. Hope they are supported well enough as they deserve

ppe is a big problem in scotland aswell two deaths in hairmyres hospital over weekend would be better if they told us where the deaths are happening

the porters have no masks a nurse that i know have been told they dont need tae change face mask every 15 min noo because of shortage

So what’s the problem? I’m sure that I saw an interview with the manager of the warehouse in Glasgow that supplies NHS with PPE. I’m sure he said that there was plenty stock

Shocking. Fingers crossed and let’s hope it doesn’t hit hard like London is getting. Stay safe

dont think for one moment that we will get hit like london remember first case was on 1st of march we are 30 days in now sadly 47 deaths here in scotland but how many die each week here hundreds is your answer if we could all be tested you would find out the true picture

So what’s the problem? I’m sure that I saw an interview with the manager of the warehouse in Glasgow that supplies NHS with PPE. I’m sure he said that there was plenty stock

just on tv ppe is being prioritised with nhs workers that means a shortage of it in my eyes

I wish it was a hangover Tommy I'm worse just now than I was earlier today been in bed awe afternoon fkd....

Alf I am no expert but have witnessed many die in their sleep. We believe we had it on our cruise at Christmas in the Far East. Was so congested I thought I might die. I kept sleeping to a few hours at a time. I got up cleared my chest each time blew my nose as I have never had so much snot. We do not know if we had it but we think we did.

Take care keep the airways clear as best you can.

Mjb

Cheers guys here's a wee summary of how i have been from Sunday in a pm i answered Michael with this morning

Cheers Michael i have been putting boiling water in a bowl with drops of peppermint oil in it before bed and again when i get up it is helping me

It started with a cough on Sunday morning while i was at the lofts

Sunday afternoon a really bad headache and started burning up big time

Sunday evening really high temp to the point we though about calling 111 or NHS 24 but left it as i fell asleep but when the wife came to check on me in bed i was covered in red blotches and sweating like mad but by the time i woke up the rash had gone

Monday woke up still with the headache and still with the fever felt slightly better then it got worse in the afternoon and i had to go to bed again as i felt terrible and was in my bed for 4 or 5 hours got up with the intention of eating something for dinner but couldn't face it and ended up just having a sandwich the back of 10 last night

I was still getting bad coughing fits all night to the point it was hurting my back

Up today still coughing headache not too bad been taking paracetamol every 4 hours

Cheers for your pm Alan

Guest mambo

alf have you a horrible taste in the back of your mouth and hard to spit out this dark brown gunge if you have any of that gunge stiky as fek try and get it up into a paper hankie the quicker you get rid of that the better.