Any One On Here Feel They Have Any Symptoms Of A Virus

Guest mambo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mambo

Hope they're no at it because

If they dive aff the top dale with nothing wrong g with them at this time of stress its gross misconduct and a p45

They will no last long on £ 94 quid a week as you say jobs a job lots are

Loosing there's Alan

I had an email off Sky today stating folks can postpone there sports package if they wished without any charges or notice period

You can do it over the telephone or on-line at Sky.compausesports

Im still in a queue to get sorted

Thank you for waiting

We are currently experiencing a high volume of visitors, so it may take a little longer to help with your request.

Rest assured, our first priority is ensuring that you continue to get the very best service we can provide throughout these challenging times.

There's no need to refresh your page or call us, we'll be with you as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience.

• 3 weeks later...

My Mrs was in Tenerefe the week before that hotel was quarantined , and her Hotel was just round from it , her and her two pals returned but within a week all 3 had chesty coughs , wheeze sore throats, my mrs in particular was at Docs on call , her own GP twice . contacted Public Health Scotland who didnt want to know , she is on the mend now thankfully but i am convinced she and her friends have had covid 19 as it turns out the coach dropped people at the infected hotel..PS my Mrs has many underlying health conditions but we feel she has been left to her own devices this time.