Any One On Here Feel They Have Any Symptoms Of A Virus

Guest mambo

I see idiots gathering in spite of sensible govt rulings. Not only putting them selves at or dying, but infecting many. Could they, can they be charge with Danger to life's, or Public health's etc.

3000 in Lambeth park yesterday enforcing the park to be closed! Picnics on the beaches. Think hefty fines or imprisonment is called for, and would be, I think, widely accepted by and large of the public.

Indeed this is HAPPENING across the U.K.

Edited by Roland

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see idiots gathering in spite of sensible govt rulings. Not only putting them selves at or dying, but infecting many. Could they, can they be charge with Danger to life's, or Public health's etc.

3000 in Lambeth park yesterday enforcing the park to be closed! Picnics on the beaches. Think hefty fines or imprisonment is called for, and would be, I think, widely accepted by and large of the public.

Indeed this is HAPPENING across the U.K.

Yes big fines are needed with the payments going to NHS and other front line services.

Same here,still muppets dog walking then stopping to chat to others.

My missus in lock down over 3 weeks as she has underlying problems.

Iv been in it most my life as i don't get visitors to my allotment very often and none at all now...miserable sod aye but always been happy with my own company. 😄

one thing I have notice China America, France Italy Japan the public all wear masks, but UK doesn't, ?????

You can't buy any (except from China) but I made some and the other half wore one to pick up an order from Asda on Monday,first time he's been anywhere for over two weeks

and I haven't been over the doorstep

You can't buy any (except from China) but I made some and the other half wore one to pick up an order from Asda on Monday,first time he's been anywhere for over two weeks

and I haven't been over the doorstep

my corner shop had them bur weren't selling, I have them but nobody seems to be wearing them ,

I self locked down a good mite even before it was advertised. had always had a good stock of food. Tins and freezers etc.

Been out twice in over 4 weeks. Blood tests and to take money from the bank - the better half would gladly have gone... For the bank, but not the Blood test lol... But the heart strings forbade that! lol

I carried a tea towel and a disinfectant spray with me. touched with a well wet towel and Spray anything I might touch.

I think the time will come hen we all carry as such, and spray persons within 9 feet lol. Indeed the sensible one could all get well equipped and go and spray the idiots partying in parks eh! :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Yes big fines are needed with the payments going to NHS and other front line services.

Very true, and good post. then at least they would pay a little back to society. The government would welcome the funds going to the N.H.S. and would get a move on in this regards … the more, and heftier fines the more the government would, then the government would get a move on and implement it!

The Scottish health chief lost her job for travelling to her other house

Those that continue to gather in numbers should loose theirs

Or police get their details and money could be deducted at source once they return to work

If they are on benefits stop them

Rules have got to be across the board

Why are the ones with camera's not staying in

Are they exempt??

But saying all that the people that are in multi story tenement's and flats

It must be like prisoner cell block h

They must be given fresh air

Lots of us very fortunate that have gardens

Edited by yeboah

Heavy fines are almost impossible to enforce in this dayand age,The alternative is prison which only adds to the problem.o

walter all they have to do is your allowed out only with masks and gloves on so its easy tae fine the ones without problem solved ive seen mare auld codgers out than young yins up this way so much for staying in for 12 weeks

I agree that many, idiots - wouldn't pay the fines, as they would claim benefits. To stop that at sauce could be very hard on the families having the money stopped. Realistically prison them … but that would cost us dear. Remember only 7% of criminals ever get to court! A warning many other let offs.

Now if they were upsetting 'mop head Buffoon, or such, then the police would be rounding them up in no time.

Depends I guess Walter it depends which costs less and effective eh!

this is going to cause a big recession worldwide. no two ways about that. indeed it may very well be the start of the foretold times when money is of no value.

Guest mambo

What if this is a phone mast problem 5 G that started from. China yet Russia ain't got virus and ain't got 5 G could it be a pension snatcher

Russia have 8672 cases and 63 deaths

I suspect Sue this is because Russia is not high on the places to visit whereas the rest of Europe and the World we flew and sailed them every where, we are own worst enemy. I'm familiar with farming and with something like Foot and Mouth we go into complete lock down and no movement of livestock, Why are we so big headed that we think this doesn't apply to us.

I suspect Sue this is because Russia is not high on the places to visit whereas the rest of Europe and the World we flew and sailed them every where, we are own worst enemy. I'm familiar with farming and with something like Foot and Mouth we go into complete lock down and no movement of livestock, Why are we so big headed that we think this doesn't apply to us.

I'm on lockdown for 12 weeks with hubby, so is my daughter as my granddaughter is in her third year of chemotherapy, so also on 12 week lockdown, and haven't seen granddaughter for over 3 weeks even though only 2 miles away, next door neighbours have been furloughed - and have had visitors for 3 out of the last 4 days,all day in the garden noisy kids

I'm on lockdown for 12 weeks with hubby, so is my daughter as my granddaughter is in her third year of chemotherapy, so also on 12 week lockdown, and haven't seen granddaughter for over 3 weeks even though only 2 miles away, next door neighbours have been furloughed - and have had visitors for 3 out of the last 4 days,all day in the garden noisy kids

why is your neighbours not on lockdown

those who dont live in the house should not be there, and must keep distance from each other, no more than 2 people together,

I know Archie - hence why I haven't seen my daughter and grandchildren and Ged hasn't been to work as we're on vulnerable list (we were surprised he got full pay as he's not entitled to SSP)