Had A Visit From Percy Yesterday

I know they don't really bother the doos but there was 11 buzzards hovering above my work (St Fergus).it makes you wander if there is 11 of them in the sky at the same time how much other canabills are there out there?

I know they don't really bother the doos but there was 11 buzzards hovering above my work (St Fergus).it makes you wander if there is 11 of them in the sky at the same time how much other canabills are there out there?

In 10 years time it will only be bop in the sky

When they are bringing in the hay, I can count between 12 and 20 buzzards in the sky. They chase the crows and seagulls that are following the tractor. Lots of competition for the chopped mice etc. :)

I had a visit from a pair of percys on Monday evening, which gave them quite a gliff, but not as much as a hen sparrowhawk which to cover in between a steel container and barn wall, which was more amazing was a ihu pigeon tried to set about the sparrowhawk.

Had female Percy at mine today... Bold has brass and low! Shouting,clapping jumping around like a baloon nothing putting it off...Bloody thing was harassing birds for over an hour... Sick of it! All my birds are on big youngsters the now away to start 2nd round, not what you need.. Luckily it left empty taloned. Athough 2 cocks came back 3-4 hours after other birds.

Had female Percy at mine today... Bold has brass and low! Shouting,clapping jumping around like a baloon nothing putting it off...Bloody thing was harassing birds for over an hour... Sick of it! All my birds are on big youngsters the now away to start 2nd round, not what you need.. Luckily it left empty taloned. Athough 2 cocks came back 3-4 hours after other birds.

The problem should ease a bit once the hen goes to nest.

The problem should ease a bit once the hen goes to nest.

had a hen come back this morning after letting them out all burst up under the wing and breast you could see where the talon had went in shes in her nest box some food and water not sure if she will race this year or not just have to wait and see

had a hen come back this morning after letting them out all burst up under the wing and breast you could see where the talon had went in shes in her nest box some food and water not sure if she will race this year or not just have to wait and see

At least she's alive.

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders