Winning!

Roland

Better keepng him in England as the bank notes seem to be worth a lot more than the Scottish notes I was in a supermarket in London handed over a two Scottish £20 notes and was told they dont accept foriegn currency best of all the person that was serving could not speak proper english So i accidently dropped a dozen eggs on the floor and walk out . Lesson learned dont put all your eggs in one basket LOL

Better keepng him in England as the bank notes seem to be worth a lot more than the Scottish notes I was in a supermarket in London handed over a two Scottish £20 notes and was told they dont accept foriegn currency best of all the person that was serving could not speak proper english So i accidently dropped a dozen eggs on the floor and walk out . Lesson learned dont put all your eggs in one basket LOL

Lol. Same as the Irish Notes. Their value is slightly less than the English … Ridiculous I feel though. But then when in Euro, a while back, they all seemed to clamour for the English pound as to the Euro.

Now the thought remains, If a item in Scotland is, say, £20 Scottish, same with Ireland, I have never ever been told it is only £18:75p if paying with a English Pounds! YEs some can have it both ways I guess lol.

Indeed never ever seen adverts, for say Cars or Hotels, advertising the different if the pound prices!

Now here's a thought. I exchange £200 of English £'s at a Scottish bank and receive, £267! Yes in Scottish pounds! I bet they would have a red face. Next time I'm having a break up there I will try it! In the mean time I will try to save £200 lol

Edited by Roland