• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Winning! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Roland Icon

• High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member

Posted 20 February 2020 - 12:54 PM

David Moyes says 'Winning! Its what I do'! December 2109. 11 Games later 1 win? 2 draws and 8 loses.Yeah, of course it is lol!

This post has been edited by Roland: 20 February 2020 - 12:55 PM

Pigeons Interests ... before Fanciers ego's!

#2 User is online   greenbar Icon

• High Ranking
  • Group: Members
  • Locationsauchie
  • Club:clackmanan inv

Posted 20 February 2020 - 14:21 PM

That's why i.m,glad he,s not at celtic.

#3 User is offline   Roland Icon

• High Ranking

Posted 21 February 2020 - 10:39 AM

I guess many West Ham supporters would pay part wages if he moved to manager another club lol.

Gosh he could make money from say Rangers and Celtic supporters via promising both lot 'Never to manage their' Clubs'. Lol :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

#4 User is offline   VAGIN Icon

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationElgin Moray
  • Club:Buckie

Posted 22 February 2020 - 10:39 AM

Better keepng him in England as the bank notes seem to be worth a lot more than the Scottish notes I was in a supermarket in London handed over a two Scottish £20 notes and was told they dont accept foriegn currency best of all the person that was serving could not speak proper english So i accidently dropped a dozen eggs on the floor and walk out . Lesson learned dont put all your eggs in one basket LOL
<b><font size="14"><font color="blue">Doos are for life /Not just for saturday racing</font></font></b>

#5 User is offline   Roland Icon

• High Ranking

Posted 22 February 2020 - 12:55 PM

View PostVAGIN, on 22 February 2020 - 10:39 AM, said:

Better keepng him in England as the bank notes seem to be worth a lot more than the Scottish notes I was in a supermarket in London handed over a two Scottish £20 notes and was told they dont accept foriegn currency best of all the person that was serving could not speak proper english So i accidently dropped a dozen eggs on the floor and walk out . Lesson learned dont put all your eggs in one basket LOL

Lol. Same as the Irish Notes. Their value is slightly less than the English … Ridiculous I feel though. But then when in Euro, a while back, they all seemed to clamour for the English pound as to the Euro.
Now the thought remains, If a item in Scotland is, say, £20 Scottish, same with Ireland, I have never ever been told it is only £18:75p if paying with a English Pounds! YEs some can have it both ways I guess lol.
Indeed never ever seen adverts, for say Cars or Hotels, advertising the different if the pound prices!

Now here's a thought. I exchange £200 of English £'s at a Scottish bank and receive, £267! Yes in Scottish pounds! I bet they would have a red face. Next time I'm having a break up there I will try it! In the mean time I will try to save £200 lol

This post has been edited by Roland: 22 February 2020 - 13:05 PM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

• Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders