North Of Scot Fed Transport Auction

BLACK W F

where to start on behalf of the north of scot fed I would like to thank Fifer for allowing us to have the auction on pigeon basics and the mods and members for bumping the thread up also we could not have had this auction without the brilliant donations received nothing short of fantastic there will be a lot of happy fanciers out there also the buyers who where great and a huge thanks to them I have not added up yet but our fed has made over £2000 just fantastic people say the sports finished but here's an example of the generosity that exists in the pigeon sport may I wish all a great season and once again a huge thank u to all

where to start on behalf of the north of scot fed I would like to thank Fifer for allowing us to have the auction on pigeon basics and the mods and members for bumping the thread up also we could not have had this auction without the brilliant donations received nothing short of fantastic there will be a lot of happy fanciers out there also the buyers who where great and a huge thanks to them I have not added up yet but our fed has made over £2000 just fantastic people say the sports finished but here's an example of the generosity that exists in the pigeon sport may I wish all a great season and once again a huge thank u to all

Some man well done on behalf of Fraserburgh West End.