3 Pair of pure jansen pigeons

pigeon

my new partner has for sale 3 pairs of his pure jansen based pigeons. he is gettin rid of these as we need the space as we only have a samll stock loft.

pair 1. The cock is a mosac and the hen is a mealy they both have full pedergrie with them and are in very good condition. the cock is a 2005 pigeon and the hen is a 2004 pigeon.

pair 2, The cock is a mealy and the hen is a nice blue these are both cracking pigeons will make a good pair in some ones stock loft.

pair 3, The cock is a blue bar cock and the hen is a blue / pied and she is a cracking little hen.

i bred of all these in 2007 and still have the pigeons they went to every race point and was always ther on the day of the race i will put pictures up tomoro of the following pigeons i paid alot of money for these pigeons and all come with full pedergrie's. just to get rid of them i will take £40 A PAIR but if your intrested in all 3 pairs i will do a deal. please feel free to ask any question.

BUYER PAYS AMTRAK.

What is meant by "Mealy"?
;D pictures 1 and 3 show the MEALY  coloured bird on the right hand side of the photograph .   hope this helps  ;D ;D                                                        andy

All i no are that these pigeons are jansen based pigeons and they was bred by brian prescott from dartford in kent thats all i no as ther my mates pigeons.....

then why dont you get in contact with brian prescott from dartford to get some info. if you want to sell them good luck.

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders