Pallets

gulkie

Hi I ordered some small products from pallets on the 3/2/20 I called them

To-day and they said they would call back still waiting ,is there anyone else

Had problems with this company ?

Most times it transport cost with them they tend to wait on a cheep hurl up the road

Ordered and paid for nest felts and loft floor whitener last week.They accepted my order and credit card.One day later they phoned to say loft whitener not available maybe end of month.I said OK send it when you have it then they wanted my credit card again for extra postagewhicI declined to give them.Not really impressed with Palllats.

I ordered stuff last year, including 2 baskets, everything else came apart from the baskets and 3 days later still no baskets, phoned them up and they said oh the baskets are sold out waiting on them coming in without even letting me know, 3 weeks later the baskets appeared

Phoned them yesterday( Thursday) very nice young lady said that GPO had tried to deliver a number

Of times but no answer at my door (no card left ) and very rarely is there no one at home I have been

Promised delivery on Sat ,will see 🙈

Never had 1 problem with them but my mate had a hell of a time getting money back of them they took the money saying stall trap in stock phoned him back 3 days later saying out of stock he would have to wait till they came back in stock he told them to credit his acc with his money it took ages for him to get his money back after lots of phone calls

Never had 1 problem with them but my mate had a hell of a time getting money back of them they took the money saying stall trap in stock phoned him back 3 days later saying out of stock he would have to wait till they came back in stock he told them to credit his acc with his money it took ages for him to get his money back after lots of phone calls

Not good business huh😩

Not good business huh😩

after speaking to Pallats on Friday they contacted Royal mail who in turn

E mailed me telling me delivery would take place on Sat 15thn couldn't give me a time

Lady at Pallats said if it did not arrive on Sat to call her on Monday I did she said

She would call Royal Mail up to now I have had no reply from anyone next step

Will be to cancel order SAD😞