Garlic

greenlands

Seen this on another site,might be of interest to you lads and lasses who use garlic.Mine have been getting crushed garlic wter nearly every day.What's your thoughts on this alternative ?

"LIQUID GARLIC

natural antibiotic for chicken, turkey and racing pigeons

One bottle is enough to make 200 l water solution

Benefits:

Garlic has strong antiviral, antibacterial, anti fungal and anti protozoal properties. It combats the infection of the gastrointestinal tract, eliminates respiratory tract infections, strengthens the immune system. High content of garlic AlliumL., has anti-inflammatory effects and supports the organism in the fight against infections. In contrast to antibiotics, it can be used long-term, safely and without side-effects. Alina contained in the extract from garlic, lowers the arterial pressure and performs a metastatic action.

How to dose:

Pigeon - 1 ml / 1 l of water 2 days after the flight

Poultry - 1 ml / 1 l of water 2 times a week

For young and breeding pigeons:

1 ml / 1 l of water 3 times a week

Composition:

Extract from: garlic, St. John's wort, ginseng, purple lake.

Additional ingredients:

Sodium chloride, magnesium chloride, sodium.

Cap: 200 ml

NOTE: shake to mix the natural sediment before use

Please, see our other auctions where you could find more products for Pigeons.

Product made in Poland.

To purchase product visit:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264384662112?fbclid=IwAR3c5gGiGjgFBFOIeYLUXQ5UPO5lLwg1KtCHuAImP-pqscg00ROhWhZlv7s

Never seen that before

Looks cheap to use

I have used a home made garlic oil each week with fresh garlic in oil but I am never sure how long I can store the mixture out of the fridge in the loft

Wonder if that can be added to a oil instead and be cheaper than the branded garlic oil

if you boys use it let us know how you get on . I normally throw some garlic cloves in the drinker .

why add it to an oil ? can you tell me ?

I use avidress everyday in the water and I don't like to add anything else to the water, so I use garlic in the oil just two days a week when they are racing , I used to use a oil to add to the feed without out garlic but my mate packed up and gave me two bottles of natural brand of garlic in oil and that year and since the birds won out of turn

To scared to change it now although I can't see how adding garlic two days a week would have got the birds wining and it was a season when I changed my overall system a fair bit

But just continued with it

The best way to use garlic is to get yourself a good juicer and put the cloves through it and add the juice to the feed .

I used to do that and freeze the cubes and put them in the drinker or on corn but my shed isn't at home and electric is a problem

Garlic infused olive oil from any super market around £1 50 a bottle does the same job imo

as with quite a few other pigeon related additives can be purchased much cheaper in supermarkets or localy

I never know if it's more flavouring than actual garlic , I will have a read of a bottle next time I go to the shops

I use avidress everyday in the water and I don't like to add anything else to the water, so I use garlic in the oil just two days a week when they are racing , I used to use a oil to add to the feed without out garlic but my mate packed up and gave me two bottles of natural brand of garlic in oil and that year and since the birds won out of turn

To scared to change it now although I can't see how adding garlic two days a week would have got the birds wining and it was a season when I changed my overall system a fair bit

But just continued with it

thanks for the reply Neil .