Leaving The E U

VAGIN

I know I have brought this subject up before . Now we are leaving the EU at the end of the month./Will we still get channel racing /Will there be diffrent rules /will it be tarriffs to get our lorries into the EU. Am sure there will be a lot of changes on the rules( Whats your thoughts on this )

I know I have brought this subject up before . Now we are leaving the EU at the end of the month./Will we still get channel racing /Will there be diffrent rules /will it be tarriffs to get our lorries into the EU. Am sure there will be a lot of changes on the rules( Whats your thoughts on this )

As far as I understand tariffs are applied to goods being sold into Europe,not on vehicles transporting whatever, but then again Boris is going to get a great deal for Britain.He also has a big brain like the Donald.

As far as I understand tariffs are applied to goods being sold into Europe,not on vehicles transporting whatever, but then again Boris is going to get a great deal for Britain.He also has a big brain like the Donald.

Lol, great store is set by 'Boris the Buffon' eh! :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: