Gps For Pin Pointing Loft

Ryan Hay

Was hoping someone can help. Does anyone know where to get the GPS for pin pointing new lofts. We have a couple new members in the club and need their loft distances. The shu have one but have asked us to try and get one of the other ones first. Any help greatly appreciated

Was hoping someone can help. Does anyone know where to get the GPS for pin pointing new lofts. We have a couple new members in the club and need their loft distances. The shu have one but have asked us to try and get one of the other ones first. Any help greatly appreciated

Was Linda not able to let you know who has them?

Cheers walter, can you tell me exactly what a should look for cause I ain't too sure what we need.

Check with Linda, but you have to use the SHU calibrated Benzing Units. The pinpointing should be done at Federation level, but perhaps allowances are made because your area is so spread out. :)

Check with Linda, but you have to use the SHU calibrated Benzing Units. The pinpointing should be done at Federation level, but perhaps allowances are made because your area is so spread out. :)

Yes when you fill out form you have to put in the number of the gps you used

Thankyou, ill check with shu if its old to use this.

Some years agoI bought a Garmin GPS gadget from Amazon for about £75.We measured every loft in theSolway and still useittothis day.The SHU got a wee bit excited about this and insisted that we compare it with their expensive Benzing device, there was found to be no difference

Ryan try John Thompson am sure he did Elgin’s few year ago.

Some years agoI bought a Garmin GPS gadget from Amazon for about £75.We measured every loft in theSolway and still useittothis day.The SHU got a wee bit excited about this and insisted that we compare it with their expensive Benzing device, there was found to be no difference

walter I think benzing club systems can do the gps loft location, and if so I beleve the SHU got about 16 club systems given to them from benzing dealer for free but where are they is any bodies guess.

Ryan this has to be done through fed pres and your sec should contact him

when did this rule get passed

possably in your own fed alan

according to the shu all we needed was 2 club members present

when GPS scanning was done ,

preferably your club secretary but it doesn't have to be .

when did this rule get passed

possably in your own fed alan

according to the shu all we needed was 2 club members present

when GPS scanning was done ,

preferably your club secretary but it doesn't have to be .

If the club members could do it, how come I had to wait for the fed to do mine? Then Rachel's the next year? I was told by yourself as you was the secretary then, that it had to be done by gibby?

If the club members could do it, how come I had to wait for the fed to do mine? Then Rachel's the next year? I was told by yourself as you was the secretary then, that it had to be done by gibby?

if you remember the fed was getting the scanner up from Edinburgh

as a couple of new fed members needed scanning , that's why you had to wait ,

gibby got it then went round scanning new members lofts ,

I asked gibby originally and he said he was getting scanner and would be doing them

as he was responcable for it

originally when the lofts were changed to GPS the secretarys were given the scanners to use ,

if you remember the fed was getting the scanner up from Edinburgh

as a couple of new fed members needed scanning , that's why you had to wait ,

gibby got it then went round scanning new members lofts ,

I asked gibby originally and he said he was getting scanner and would be doing them

as he was responcable for it

originally when the lofts were changed to GPS the secretarys were given the scanners to use ,

I dont remember any other new members when I joined, they did when rachel joined. McKay collected the scanner when i joined, if that makes him responsible for it surely gibby wouldn't of done mine, it would of been McKay.

I dont remember any other new members when I joined, they did when rachel joined. McKay collected the scanner when i joined, if that makes him responsible for it surely gibby wouldn't of done mine, it would of been McKay.

you obviously know more than me

I only asked gibby about getting the scanner up and that's what I was told

do you think it was possible McKay picked it up for gibby

I think that guy in district club who moved from the plots to his house was 1

cant remember if keith was done then or when rachael was done ,