Lrpf Presentation Night & Quiz Night

LANARKSHIRE RACING PIGEON PRESENTATION & QUIZ NIGHT, 7TH.FEBRUARY, BLANTYRE MINER'S WELFARE HALL 7PM FOR 7.30 START.

GREAT PANEL

ROBERT CORMACK WINCHBURGH, (2nd. OPEN SNFC GOLD CUP) PETER KEOCH BROXBURN,(1st.OPEN SNRPC)

COWAN & FINDLAY ARDROSSAN (1st.OPEN SNFC}

SUPERB BUFFET FOOD, TICKET PRICE £7.00 PHONE JIM CAMERON LRPF SEC. TO BOOK 07811 947561.

LANARKSHIRE RACING PIGEON PRESENTATION & QUIZ NIGHT, 7TH.FEBRUARY, BLANTYRE MINER'S WELFARE HALL 7PM FOR 7.30 START.

GREAT PANEL

ROBERT CORMACK WINCHBURGH, (2nd. OPEN SNFC GOLD CUP) PETER KEOCH BROXBURN,(1st.OPEN SNRPC)

COWAN & FINDLAY ARDROSSAN (1st.OPEN SNFC}

SUPERB BUFFET FOOD, TICKET PRICE £7.00 PHONE JIM CAMERON LRPF SEC. TO BOOK 07811 947561.

nae comedian john ??? i know marks going but heard his gags :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

• 2 weeks later...

the nw was the pioneers into this brown nose you know how it works just let us all the dosage spill :drinking-coffee-200:

Cmon Tommy, spill the beans. Name and shame, you’ve put on a few pounds around yer belly, are you diabetic now lol?. Ps. I think you calling Cammy brown nose could lead to a wee fall out lol

The worst presentations I have ever been too, if you win the first 7 averages and top the Lanarkshire fed by 99ypm and top the east section by 88 ypm at the first inland national race and no get a mention the same *expletive removed* done it at the lsc all I can say is get it right up you its hard to keep doos today and keep going by all the set backs but when you win something and take time of work to go to the presentation you would think they would get it right to make matters worse they gave a guy a standing ovation for his doo that could have won something but he never entered it into a national race rant over.