Sale In Aid Of Club Funds

Five top draw performance bred young birds.from the Cream of the WDA and Durham combine.

What more can I say —-fill your boots and text me to bid.

YOU WONT GET BETTER THAN THESE—not great grandchildren but off winners or brother/sister to winners at highest level.

Pigeon 1– bird will be bred by M Lyons off his 1st WDA winner 2019 young bird national or its parents so sister or brother to 1st wda winner. (Hardy Crugger )

Pigeon2-bird will be bred by Turnbull/son and Nicola Teasdale off his 2018 WDA Winner-Hawthorn blood one side.

Pigeon 3-bird will be bred by Hannet/James off 1st Durham Combine Winner 2019–Gary Cox blood.

Pigeon 4-bird will be bred by Tony Twentyman off 2nd WDA 2019 young bird national beat by seconds by M Lyons,Tony’s young bird wont disappoint .

Pigeon 5-well I can not tell you what you will get but I am sure the winning bidder will be pleased as this bird is from A Hawthorn need I say more.

All money raised is for Burnopfield H S Club funds and three of the breeders are burnopfield members.

Bid by texting 07707957566 please leave details of bird your bidding on and amount and your details plus phone number.

Sale closes 31st January nine pm

Will update bids as I get them.

Bid updates.

Pigeon 1–£110–G Wallace

Pigeon2-£100 —A Simpson

Pigeon3-£100 —A Simpson

Pigeon4-£90– B Hodgson

Pigeon5-£200-K Coils

Update —pigeon one

Bird will be bred off parents of his WDA Winner so brother or sister to WDA Winner— pick of the nest first or second round so you will be able to race it.

Pedigree can be emailed you want but ped has Black pearl, Bailey ,Nelly ,black power to say just a few,

Thanks for allowing my small sale and thanks to all that bid on the birds—first time I have had a sale like this as I always just give my birds away free ,THANKS

Pigeon 1 to be bred by M Lyons—bought by G Wallace Tindale crescent £110— will ring with Michaels number .

Pigeon 2 to be bred by Jeff Turnbull

Pigeon 3 to be bred by James/Hannet—- both bought by Adrian Simpson 12 Kennedy cres Dunfermline £100 — £100

Pigeon4 to be bred by T Twentyman —bought by B Hodgson—£90

Pigeon 5 to be bred by A Hawthorn — bought by K Coils sacriston — £200.

Payment can be bank transfer ,cheque or cash ,if posting cash must be registered with proof of posting.

Bank account -

Sort code -

Details to follow

Thanks for allowing my small sale and thanks to all that bid on the birds—first time I have had a sale like this as I always just give my birds away free ,THANKS

Pigeon 1 to be bred by M Lyons—bought by G Wallace Tindale crescent £110— will ring with Michaels number .

Pigeon 2 to be bred by Jeff Turnbull

Pigeon 3 to be bred by James/Hannet—- both bought by Adrian Simpson 12 Kennedy cres Dunfermline £100 — £100

Pigeon4 to be bred by T Twentyman —bought by B Hodgson—£90

Pigeon 5 to be bred by A Hawthorn — bought by K Coils sacriston — £200.

Payment can be bank transfer ,cheque or cash ,if posting cash must be registered with proof of posting.

Bank account -

Sort code -

Details to follow

well done to all concerned .