Snfc Agm

Delboy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please explain to me why a fancier that was in

section F in 2018 but applied to get in section E in 2019 and was accepted but been voted out in 2020 back to section F.

Has the fancier broken rules ?

Is it jealousy ?

Do they win to much so they don't want them in that section anymore?

Personally speaking I always thought that if you got accepted in any club/ fed / national I thought that was that

Delbhoy, You need to stop greeting Xmas is over😂😂.

I commented on a post somewhere a year or two ago when you were moved to Sect F for one race (YB) saying I thought it was wrong to be done during the season and your reply was that folk that don’t send shouldn’t have a say.. I do send just don’t make a result that often so can forgive you for thinking I don’t😂😂, so obviously you only want PAID UP members that will vote in your favour to vote.. Canny have it all your own way..

Ironic that at the meeting today the West Region lads voting, after counting, was in favour of me being put into my original section. ( noted were the guys staying next to me and in my fed that voted against me lol ) Is'nt it funny that the guys fae other sections vote decide what section I'm in lol ? unfkin believable.

There was only 4 Glasgow members in the hall...

The proposer and seconder and 2 others

Who in your Fed voted against you Del ?

Because I was sitting next to the other guy and we both voted for you.. so I’m bamboozled

There was only 4 Glasgow members in the hall...

The proposer and seconder and 2 others

Who in your Fed voted against you Del ?

Because I was sitting next to the other guy and we both voted for you.. so I’m bamboozled

5 in hall, 2 against, you now know who

How you say that Belgium has been the best gold cup races last 2 years return wise and race

Because I prefer 550 plus so every one in Scotland flys over 500 MLS the way it used to be , even some in East Lothian flew less than 500 MLS for the gold cup last year which is bordering on sprint racing .

I will repeat what I say every time this comes up It,s not meant to be easy that is national racing .