Snfc Agm

Delboy

Ironic that at the meeting today the West Region lads voting, after counting, was in favour of me being put into my original section. ( noted were the guys staying next to me and in my fed that voted against me lol ) Is'nt it funny that the guys fae other sections vote decide what section I'm in lol ? unfkin believable.

Edited by Delboy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironic that at the meeting today the West Region lads voting, after counting, was in favour of me being put into my original section. ( noted were the guys staying next to me and in my fed that voted against me lol ) Is'nt it funny that the guys fae other sections vote decide what section I'm in lol ? unfkin believable.

Got to agree shocking but this is what the doo game has came to. There more bitching and all sorts in the Doos than anything else expletive remove get a grip guys and start thinking about the Doos instead of politics

thats the guys right tae vote the way they want you just have tae accept that

had more important things to do today remember ive got enuff jobs

today was the day to get it sorted, for me its f kin worse now. The top table should consist of the top guys from each section. The committee should consist of the best fanciers in each section. That's the way it used to be, its now a whos who ?

Edited by THE FIFER

Not been to a snfc age for a few years because the inland national s have now taken over and distance racing is a shadow of yesteryear , the modern fancier wants it easier for the birds where the challenge has gone.

The days are coming when we won't have 500 MLS for the gold cup.

Not been to a snfc age for a few years because the inland national s have now taken over and distance racing is a shadow of yesteryear , the modern fancier wants it easier for the birds where the challenge has gone.

The days are coming when we won't have 500 MLS for the gold cup.

dont think its about making it easier colin it all bout money with the inland nationals dont think any channel race is easy but we should be looking where best returns are from thats where i want tae race from

Tommy McDonagh, I do this job in this SNFC because I love the club and competition it generates, and we don't get paid for what we do, so it would be very much appreciated if you would refrain from these knee jerk comments about people's honesty, or, if you know something that I don't, have the BALLS to say it, I'll be at your store for feeding one day this week, you can tell me then.

Tommy McDonagh, I do this job in this SNFC because I love the club and competition it generates, and we don't get paid for what we do, so it would be very much appreciated if you would refrain from these knee jerk comments about people's honesty, or, if you know something that I don't, have the BALLS to say it, I'll be at your store for feeding one day this week, you can tell me then.

john i have the balls will be waiting on you and i told the other 3 they where lying at shu appeal as you know because you where there

john i have the balls will be waiting on you and i told the other 3 they where lying at shu appeal as you know because you where there

Yes Tommy, they were told by yourself they were all liars at the SHU Appeal court and that you had stepped down from being vice president of the SNFC because of the underhanded way they treated me and the way they went about there business. John and the President, Willie Smith, know first hand about the vendetta some of the SNFC committee have against me as they have spoke about it. The problem was Tommy, you weren't there yesterday to say yer piece as I had a few brutal facts for the membership to hear but needed your backing on this as you were a key witness. No matter, its all good and will sort itself soon.