Stock Birds Lambrechts

Bryngwynt Lofts

We have a selection of cocks and hens available from our proven birds.

These are Top winning lines, see our Results from lads racing my birds, across the country.

To save on carriage they can be collected at Blackpool, like a few of you have already arranged.

Edited by Bryngwynt Lofts

Excellent, they've been doing well for me to, got a grandson of Black widow here too and some yearlings will be going down the road from him this year.

That’s great news, good luck racing them this coming season.they have done well for us. 695km only Uk bird home Gran Canaria. I’ve got a soft spot for the darks anyway.Most of the ones for sale are Sons and daughters, because Sire or dam are inbred.

Brother to this bred a Winner also Federation Winner plus Breeder Buyer Winning £1k

Edited by Bryngwynt Lofts

That’s great news, good luck racing them this coming season.they have done well for us. 695km only Uk bird home Gran Canaria. I’ve got a soft spot for the darks anyway.Most of the ones for sale are Sons and daughters, because Sire or dam are inbred.

The photo here the sire is Black Widow x Daniella ( Sister to Danny Dixons Heartbreaker ) x Sister to Black Widow.

Dam is 80 x 45 x Goede63 x Supreke

Brother to this bred a Winner also Federation Winner plus Breeder Buyer Winning £1k

That's brilliant. My son of kingpin bred 11th open in final and 2nd ace pigeon l at Algarve Great derby last year. Daughter of mighty white bred two fed winners roo. Fantastic pigeons.

• 2 weeks later...

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders