Blackpool

PIGEON_MAN

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First year in 20 years I think that I'm not going to Blackpool

------------------------

2020 may be my last time visit to the Blackpool Show, after going for over 35 odd years.

I go now to meet old club mates that are still about but are getting thin on the ground now from East London,

at the age of 82 I have trouble keeping up with the drinks mixing with the lads from Essex :rolleyes: But you will find us in the Galleon Bar with the Jugs of beer. :lol: But I always have a good time, We are on our way Friday till Monday am

Have fun there folks, Not you Willy as you are not going. :emoticon-0136-giggle:

rite guys thats the car fuelled up oil water screen wash air in tyres all checked bag is packed worked all week so plenty cash tae spend a shopping list for a few guys a doo tae take doon 5 tae come back only 1 for me thou picking wee ralf and jonsey bhoy up in coatbridge then we are off at 7 in morning :drinking-coffee-200:

rite guys thats the car fuelled up oil water screen wash air in tyres all checked bag is packed worked all week so plenty cash tae spend a shopping list for a few guys a doo tae take doon 5 tae come back only 1 for me thou picking wee ralf and jonsey bhoy up in coatbridge then we are off at 7 in morning :drinking-coffee-200:

safe journey boys . we zare going down lunchtime :emoticon-0123-party:

Good trip down lads , we are getting the Fauldhouse bus in the morning. Looking forward to it ðŸ»ðŸ¦

Safe journey and have fun responsibly. :D