Bereavement

hi folks wishing you all a very peaceful Christmas as I wanted to do a new post but dont realy know how to

with the death of our good friend James Owen I feel that our fancy has lost another great thinking fancier and these people are getting thin on the ground due to age ect Owen is one of the fanciers that I have tried to encourage to write a book on his pigeon exploits, alas its now to late for this to happen, we have some very talented fanciers on Basics, so I would like to appeal to them to give some thoughts on writing down there systems and fads that they used to get them to the top of our sport ??? you dont have to publish it right now but it would be nice if you could leave that legacy for when you have gone to the big loft in the sky there are a few fanciers on here who would be more than capable of doing such a book then we would be still talking about such a fancier for years to come kindest regards to all peter