What Would You Do

REDCHEQHEN

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It wasn't to win, this was for 4th & 5th club

remove your clock and put in his one to your base

your bird will still record with his clock in the base

this is if your using unikon ,

by the time you change the clocks and get to your pad

your bird should already be clocked ,

I suppose I didn't 'set the scene' properly, you would have had to run in the path of the landing bird in order to put in the other persons clock - and bird would have had to have gone over the pad thereby putting off the other bird from landing, he waited and clocked his own in first, followed by the other fancier

I'll put it this way, if my clocking system failed and I went to another fancier to time my pigeon in and he/she was in the process of calling in their own pigeon I would stand back until its timed then time my own pigeon in. My misfortune shouldn't impact on someone else's race.

I'll put it this way, if my clocking system failed and I went to another fancier to time my pigeon in and he/she was in the process of calling in their own pigeon I would stand back until its timed then time my own pigeon in. My misfortune shouldn't impact on someone else's race.

yes the right way

I suppose I didn't 'set the scene' properly, you would have had to run in the path of the landing bird in order to put in the other persons clock - and bird would have had to have gone over the pad thereby putting off the other bird from landing, he waited and clocked his own in first, followed by the other fancier

That changes the scenario.

It was the next garden on the allotment - less than 10 yards!

Once again it would be circumstances as one has a couple of weeks regarding low battery life on the ETS Clock and we all know an old car battery requires charging back and forward so it would be self inflicted and how you get on with your neighbour. Personally I would let him go first as It is good manners and SPORTSMANSHIP.

Let him clock in. He will be entitled to walking distance too. (Time)

true, and the (Walking Time0 would allow as such any way.

Edited by Roland

This is the scenario - it happened in my own club

Club mate gets a bird from 430 miles but the battery has gone on his ETS system and won't clock the bird in

He comes to you to use your system - at which there is a bird above ready to drop for you...........

Surely he cant clock his bird in on your system anyway,we are talking ETS,was the battery gone in the baSe or pocket clock.

The Base - he hadn't charged the car battery up, it also messed up the print off of both parties (but that's another story....)

Wouldn,t really of mattered which one actually as you cannot clock your,re bird in on someone elses ETS system it will just show up as a unknown bird.

correct

This is the scenario - it happened in my own club

Club mate gets a bird from 430 miles but the battery has gone on his ETS system and won't clock the bird in

He comes to you to use your system - at which there is a bird above ready to drop for you...........

can i ask what measurements where used for ur club mate :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: