Remembrance, Chrissie Harrow

Harrow Chrissie;

It is with a sad heart that I report the death of Chrissie Harrow of Bonnybank Kennoway; on 11th November 2019 peacefully at home. Chrissie, aged 95 years, was the beloved wife of the late John Harrow an excellent racing fancier but a fantastic show man. I remember many happy times one in particular was with John, Don Malcolm & Ian Hopkins we drove down to Blackpool. It rained and snowed most of the way; we covered the show baskets on the roof rack with black bags to stop the rain from getting into the birds. When we stopped off at Southwaite Services; there was not a bag left on the baskets and they were soaking wet. We still won prize tickets at Blackpool show and had great times with the other members of the Scottish Show Racer Society. Chrissie always made us welcome to their home and we as a family spent many happy hours in the company of Chrissie and John. To their son Jim and partner Karen, sister Irene, and a dear aunt and friend to many, especially Susie, who informed us of Chrissie’s passing. Rest in peace my dear friend; The funeral service will be held at St Kenneth's Church, Kennoway, on Wednesday, November 27, at 10-15am and thereafter to Kennoway Cemetery, at 11am to which all friends are respectfully invited. Family flowers only, please.

Joe Murphy

Scottish Scribe