2020 Youngsters For Sale

Bryngwynt Lofts

I will be taking orders for 2020 young-birds from the Stock Loft.

The birds that we have bred here have had the following results in 2019.Coming from around the country once again this year.

1st x 20

2nd x 14

3rd x 12

4th x 11

5th x 12

Federation Winners

Section Winners

Breeder Buyers winning over £1k

Gran Canaria Hot Spot Prize Winner

Gran Canaria 25th Open 692km Over Sea (Only UK bird home)

Results since 2017 yb -2019.

1st x 42

2nd x 40

3rd x 29

Edited by Bryngwynt Lofts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We have a kit of 12 youngsters available, as Walkers are not delivering to Ireland for the coming month.Also John Miller also not working.

Some photos of some of the youngsters, all from our successful Lambrecht team.

Last season 20 x First reported all over the country

Edited by Bryngwynt Lofts

A couple more youngsters in these kits.

With the world the way it is would you not better seeing if there is any new people coming in to the pigeon game. There are some fanceirs that is not even breeding due to the uncertainty in regards of getting racing this year or not.JMO.

• 5 months later...

Review of the season, well I hope you are all keeping safe.It has certainly been a trying year, not just for racing.

At one point we did not know if we were going to be able to race.But we got there in the end, a little later than normal.But with restrictions and some fanciers still, sheltering it has been a difficult season.

During lockdown the weather everyday was magnificent, lovely weekends.Ideal for racing but weather changed as the restrictions were eased.

Then we had the change in weather, but we got going again.Old birds racing came and went as fast as it came along.But youngbird Racing has certainly been trying this year, it’s been 2 years difficult racing for some.But from what I here the east side of the country going up north seems to been hit harder.

Our shows in the coming months have already been cancelled.But can understand the reasons why, they have been done.

We have again had some great feedback from lads who have had kits.Or have had stock from me, which have gone on to win or breed scorers.I’m pleased to say we now got winners reported in Ireland.So be it in England Scotland Wales or Ireland, they are coming.

Be it club winners or Federation Winners or Combine winners.They have come good again this season.

We ended up with feedback during 2020 season

1st x 20

2nd x 21

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders