2020 Ybs For Sale

Wiley

As many on basics will be aware the last year and a half the focus of my pigeon racing has been turning the pigeons from the North route to the south route, with the sole ambition is to build a team for international racing. With that in mind my sprint/middle distance team which I had built for many years with a lot of success were released and a new era at the loft is currently being created. Inductions came from the lofts of D Bullen & Son (direct son of rainy day boy 1st International Pau), Mark Bulled (direct son of legacy & Sgt Cecil) G & M Preece & Son (Direct Son Of Jack Jones), Dave Hales and Duncan Goodchild(The best has come from this loft, with many introductions), John Chipperfield (direct daughter of Lady Teresa 1st and 2nd Bicc), Darren Mcfadden ( Daughter of Megan's lad and Razors Girl), also Grandchildren of Wingdown and Little Gem, to supplement the stock young birds were also purchased to race from Dave Hales, Kirk Bullen. John Chipperfield also kindly bred me 6 ybs to try this season also. With this seasons losses at the channel with a team of yearlings and young bird racing with the new team being minimal, it leaves me in a position with the biggest team of old birds I have ever had, meaning the young bird team for next season will be much smaller then I've bred in a number of years, and because of this I offer to the fancy a select draft of young birds from the race team in 2 groups of 6, @ £300. These young birds are bred for distance racing in mind and as you can see no expense has been spared to create a team for the distance

There will also be a select number of young birds available throughout the year from the stock team, price on application.

Edited by Wiley

• 2 months later...

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders