Snfc Proposals

Delboy

I was wanting to know the proposals that have been put in or are getting put in Dougie. If I was putting one in, and I might still, it would be Ypres, Liege, Longest race -Tours or Ancenis ( with another organization ) Roye, Ypres ( yearling race ). yb national from Newbury.

I was wanting to know the proposals that have been put in or are getting put in Dougie. If I was putting one in, and I might still, it would be Ypres, Liege, Longest race -Tours or Ancenis ( with another organization ) Roye, Ypres ( yearling race ). yb national from Newbury.

a big ask for the north section young birds derek

around 400 miles to the shortest flyers and around 450 to the moray firth

with a few out even further

ypres as a yearling national roye liege gold cup 600 mile race with another organization as was said and back to roye would be my wish but i would make a great effort to try and get a lib site at Rennes again as that was the race joe public always asked you about and had an air of mystic about it jmo

ps leave the inland nationals to the feds

ypres as a yearling national roye liege gold cup 600 mile race with another organization as was said and back to roye would be my wish but i would make a great effort to try and get a lib site at Rennes again as that was the race joe public always asked you about and had an air of mystic about it jmo

ps leave the inland nationals to the feds

As much as I would love Rennes again our race routes now dont support it .

Hi Del, could you explain a bit more m8.

You've got Ypres on there twice if I read correct. That's 5 channel races Del.

Just wondering what your thoughts were on the above. Just an excuse for some honest descussion on channel racing just curious and wondering what others think!

Ypres has been a very good race in recent years m8 and my thinking is it gives obs a chance of doubling up without too much trouble. Also, the last Ypres having a yearling national incorporated is a step forward imo.I think the inland races have had their day and it’s time to concentrate on distance racing, as the club was actually formed for. Ps. I didn’t put my proposal in so hope some like minded fancier did .

Can't find anything wrong in what you've said there Del.

The bottom line is people will just go to the agm and vote for whatever they think anyway.

It's NOT up to me but IF it was I would do away with the inland Nationals certainly the first one for a kick off!

:smiling-scarecrow-329:

• 3 weeks later...

Can't find anything wrong in what you've said there Del.

The bottom line is people will just go to the agm and vote for whatever they think anyway.

It's NOT up to me but IF it was I would do away with the inland Nationals certainly the first one for a kick off!

Cannae see them doing away wi the Inland Nationals, that's the ones the money's made from to carry the rest