Xmas Race 2019

Delboy

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is enough interest then I will consider an extra marking station in Lanarkshire. I've been offered the Uddingston club to mark birds but there has to be enough interest before this can happen.

think this would also boost the entrys also if you have the shut off date the 1st of dec would also help i know why you have a shut of date but if you used yer sponsorship more wisely bridge bhoy the cut off date would not be a problem :drinking-coffee-200:

Stay oot it Sprint boy, I think I know what im doin but if we decide tae move the doos fae Dunbar tae Kelso, i'll gee ye a shout lol. I know what your saying but I cant change the marking station, convoyer/transporter or dates. They are tried and tested. Anyway, are you sponsoring the race this year lol ?

Edited by Delboy

Stay oot it Sprint boy, I think I know what im doin but if we decide tae move the doos fae Dunbar tae Kelso, i'll gee ye a shout lol. I know what your saying but I cant change the marking station, convoyer/transporter or dates. They are tried and tested. Anyway, are you sponsoring the race this year lol ?

you can have two marking stations and change the closing date till 1st of dec think you would be learning by now your only catering for a small number of guys where your marking station is located it would grow bigger with one in lanarkshire bridge bhoy my sponsorship went to my fed this year will try tae get a few bags of corn from one of the corn dealers

The closing date is 15th November, that's a fortnight longer than the first year. I don't have to go through this every year, explaining the reason for getting the entries in early. Tommy has kindly offered to get us some feeding sponsored for the race.

• 3 weeks later...

well guys, first training toss for this race today , all broken birds, only went 10 miles, 9/12 so far

Good stuff big man. :emoticon-0137-clapping: I'm hoping the race gets enough support up there for a Lanarkshire marking station. As it stands the now, its very unlikely as i've heard of very little. We need at least 15 lofts going from Lanarkshire area to even consider it.

• 2 weeks later...