Dewar Trophy

walterboswell59

well that was my year up as the 2018 Dewar trophy winner with lady Helen but have loved every day of having it in my home just seeing my name beside some of Scotlands best Fanciers was an honour and to be only the third man in the west to win it as well as being the farthest flying in the west to win it will be something i will remember the rest of my days wining four silver awards in the past few years has been a real buzz for me but the Dewar trophy for best performance by a bird in Scotland just tops it all thanks again to the Scottish Homing Union for giving me this award i will treasure the memory

well that was my year up as the 2018 Dewar trophy winner with lady Helen but have loved every day of having it in my home just seeing my name beside some of Scotlands best Fanciers was an honour and to be only the third man in the west to win it as well as being the farthest flying in the west to win it will be something i will remember the rest of my days wining four silver awards in the past few years has been a real buzz for me but the Dewar trophy for best performance by a bird in Scotland just tops it all thanks again to the Scottish Homing Union for giving me this award i will treasure the memory