Su Strays

Raymond White, Gretna has some Scottish birds that were dropped off to him.

SU19P 2729 (T McLeod) * SU19P 3895 (E/Houses) * SU19P 8065 (Danderhall) * SU19P 680 (Woodburn) * GB19S 03170 & 03235 (Dunbar)

SU19-921 (R.Reid) * SU18AN 2120 (Y/ling) * SU19L 8308 (Burnbank) * SU19CA 2670 (Newbridge) * SU19NW 1782 (Airth) *

If anyone can bring these birds up from Gretna we can liberate the near to their area. None of the birds are showing any sign of injury. A McGonigal. Stenhousemuir HS.

Raymond White, Gretna has some Scottish birds that were dropped off to him.

SU19P 2729 (T McLeod) * SU19P 3895 (E/Houses) * SU19P 8065 (Danderhall) * SU19P 680 (Woodburn) * GB19S 03170 & 03235 (Dunbar)

SU19-921 (R.Reid) * SU18AN 2120 (Y/ling) * SU19L 8308 (Burnbank) * SU19CA 2670 (Newbridge) * SU19NW 1782 (Airth) *

If anyone can bring these birds up from Gretna we can liberate the near to their area. None of the birds are showing any sign of injury. A McGonigal. Stenhousemuir HS.

I’ll try to contact a good samaratin tonight and phone Raymond.

Hopefully these will be uplifted by the weekend if not before hand. I have relayed this message to Raymond .

I’ll try to contact a good samaratin tonight and phone Raymond.

Hopefully these will be uplifted by the weekend if not before hand. I have relayed this message to Raymond .

Raymond phoned me to say Mr E Stewart will collect the birds on Sat. He is taking care of the Ayrshire birds and I will meet with him to get any others and liberate them as near to their area as possible (Weather permitting) and providing that the birds are fit to home thanks. :emoticon-0167-beer:

I met Evan Stewart this morning and collected the Birds for Pentland, Dunbar, Fife, Central and North West. I brought them back to my garage and fed watered and checked them over and can say they were in good shape. My club president is going to Pencaitland tomorrow morning and will liberate them as near to their area as possible. I noted all the birds except one had ETS rings. Thanks to Evan for collecting the birds from Raymond White at Gretna and bringing them up. Evan took care of the ones for Burnbank & Ayrshire. (He collects strays and gets them home often) The bird for me had part of her wing and tail missing. So thanks again guys. :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: