North Of Scot Fed Auchendinny Y/b 30/08/19

BLACK W F

guys due to the awful weather forecast this weeks race from auchendinny is cancelled we shall be racing next week from auchendinny weather permitting please let any members know who don't have a comp PLEASE NOTE NO QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED ON HERE CONTACT FED PRESIDENT IF NEED TO AND NOTE I WILL NOT BE ANSWERING ANY PHONE CALLS

At was last year we were nae allowed to comment it's a open forum full yer boots.

hi robbie, hey min canna hae a wee shower in the fly hame the wife ill kill me if her doo isnae hame, but really this is oot o hand for cancellin races, you wetre sent and if nae righjt then it was up to the latest time you could lib then if it went past and still wasnt good then holdover, they are cancelling from their armchair online, its bad, you can sit at arniston or the new one till three easy n still get a good race, longer in crate y/birds will drink, allways get better returns after holdover jmo of course,

cheeky get, how yi doin dougie yi auld *expletive removed*. :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Am dane fine old fella, hope you and the rest owe the squad are fine pal. :emoticon-0167-beer:

At was last year we were nae allowed to comment it's a open forum full yer boots.

Am sure if the contents are within the rules, fill yi boots, :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer:

were a fine dougie, lee is intae the doos ina n is sec o buckie club, we are still losing good doo,s in an unfair race programme doon the east coast but we are trying to change it, i see you have done well mate , keep it up and nock that whitty oan his *expletive removed*, atb mate.

Ma friends are the most important things in the doo game mate, only a hobbie for me, no politics here pal. :emoticon-0167-beer: Your no 1 driver mate when I met you at Cupar :peace-sign-258:

i did make a friend that day pal and i am enriched by it , i met a fifer that day that left me with ten fingers, ha ha , only yokin pal but hey back tae the doo, s agm comes i will be askin for grd keith back as race controller, in my 15yr tenure as driver, n convoyer then george duncan was the best controller i served under and made the right decisions without a hundred phoncalls, in sayin that i would put davie 22 on here as a very good race controller as well, i would be hard pushed to pick between them but as davie is oot o doo,s at the minute then ill vote back in george along with a better race programme, hey we can all dream eh.

i did make a friend that day pal and i am enriched by it , i met a fifer that day that left me with ten fingers, ha ha , only yokin pal but hey back tae the doo, s agm comes i will be askin for grd keith back as race controller, in my 15yr tenure as driver, n convoyer then george duncan was the best controller i served under and made the right decisions without a hundred phoncalls, in sayin that i would put davie 22 on here as a very good race controller as well, i would be hard pushed to pick between them but as davie is oot o doo,s at the minute then ill vote back in george along with a better race programme, hey we can all dream eh.

Your a gentleman of the doos, and they are hard to find mate.

Hope you enjoyed the pies that day, your a man to look after the doos that's for sure. :emoticon-0167-beer:

Do you want me to send you the post code for your sat-nav, from where the agm is being held unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif