Returned Young Bird

Buff

Young blue cock returns no ets thank you anyway for letting him return home , if you require anymore ets rings just message me I can send you some ������������

I can beat that lol,

Got a yearling hen back yesterday lost at Kelso early season with a ets ring on, I don't have ets .

Will sell you ring for a £1 lol

Edited by eastcoaster

No wonder the sport is goosed

i met you at pitrevie,your a good lad,its nae the odd *expletive removed* that swipes a ring , its the rspb with there protection o the predators thats killin the hobby, the funny racin and the horendous losses isna down tae weather, if it was birds would be turnin up next day or after but they arnt or not being reported,imo its percy, over populated and they are trainin young now and doo.s are being scattered, by coast some will go to water and never seen again, some inland either hiding or hittin wires, blind panic and into forest hitting branches etc,weve had birds home with twigs in chest,some with shot in crop, shootin parties are on every estate at this time of year, durris on our line o flight is one, this season so far from a 60 miler we have had doo,s reported in stirling, one at cowie frightened to leave loft, another at cove wouldnt leave but the lad tossed at bucksburn and i got it, no in my opinion its predation simple for the losses, not weather, twice a day the local perri comes over and the doo,s are away like a gunshot and that is in the toon, whats it like for them on the open road, that is what i think, you lot make yir own mind up, replies are welcome.

i met you at pitrevie,your a good lad,its nae the odd *expletive removed* that swipes a ring , its the rspb with there protection o the predators thats killin the hobby, the funny racin and the horendous losses isna down tae weather, if it was birds would be turnin up next day or after but they arnt or not being reported,imo its percy, over populated and they are trainin young now and doo.s are being scattered, by coast some will go to water and never seen again, some inland either hiding or hittin wires, blind panic and into forest hitting branches etc,weve had birds home with twigs in chest,some with shot in crop, shootin parties are on every estate at this time of year, durris on our line o flight is one, this season so far from a 60 miler we have had doo,s reported in stirling, one at cowie frightened to leave loft, another at cove wouldnt leave but the lad tossed at bucksburn and i got it, no in my opinion its predation simple for the losses, not weather, twice a day the local perri comes over and the doo,s are away like a gunshot and that is in the toon, whats it like for them on the open road, that is what i think, you lot make yir own mind up, replies are welcome.

Totally agree, vast majority of losses down to falcon attacks.

reported over twenty strays this year had 1 collected,must have had every excuse possible can you keep it a few days and let it go/could you dispose of it for me being the most popular,and you"s wonder why they dont get reported??have a look at lost racing pigeons on facebook dozens of them found everyday most sent to rehoming centres cause the owners can not or will not collect them,yet they come on here and constantly moan about losses and birds not getting reported!!! i will not be reporting another wont even let them in my loft now

reported over twenty strays this year had 1 collected,must have had every excuse possible can you keep it a few days and let it go/could you dispose of it for me being the most popular,and you"s wonder why they dont get reported??have a look at lost racing pigeons on facebook dozens of them found everyday most sent to rehoming centres cause the owners can not or will not collect them,yet they come on here and constantly moan about losses and birds not getting reported!!! i will not be reporting another wont even let them in my loft now

If fanciers report them then they should have the decency to collect or at least say to toss them when they are fit anough to be released but as wee all no it's down to how far they are away as the costs are expensive to get by courier but that's another excuse lol your a good man for reporting them but if they have a wing stamp or Tele no it's still worth phoning but that's just me as there is good fanciers that like you will want them back and try there best to get them but others don't give a f---

I can beat that lol,

Got a yearling hen back yesterday lost at Kelso early season with a ets ring on, I don't have ets .

Will sell you ring for a £1 lol

I picked one up earlier in the year injured Colin, was from down London area, phoned the guy ans agreed to look after her till she healed, sent don on the transporter to Billericay and she made it home. She had an ETS on but the guys dont use ETS either and she had gone missing from a 20ml toss pre season

I picked one up earlier in the year injured Colin, was from down London area, phoned the guy ans agreed to look after her till she healed, sent don on the transporter to Billericay and she made it home. She had an ETS on but the guys dont use ETS either and she had gone missing from a 20ml toss pre season

With Unikon ETS rings you can find out who it`s registered to by asking a club sec to try and register it. (It shows the loft No of the fancier it was registered before, and that has to be deleted before it can be registered to anyone else.) :emoticon-0167-beer:

Young blue cock returns no ets thank you anyway for letting him return home , if you require anymore ets rings just message me I can send you some 🤬🤬

Can't believe such posts as these. Sounds so very ungrateful to me!.

YOU know that your bird has dropped in another loft. That someone fed and watered it! Ok, maybe took the ring off to LET you know! Or even to use themselves. Either way it tells you what and what not!

Better to know than wonder if retuning a week or so after and wondering.

Gosh if the first then to moan - to me- seems very unfair, or even childish.

We waste. for whatever reason $#s every season etc.

Yet moan when some one lets you know it has dropped in their loft!

Yes could take the hassle and time to put a little message in! It's your bird to look after and take care of. Not theirs!

Personally one should say 'Thanks for letting me know'! Gosh what is a quid in this day and age?!

Edited by Roland

Can't believe such posts as these. Sounds so very ungrateful to me!.

YOU know that your bird has dropped in another loft. That someone fed and watered it! Ok, maybe took the ring off to LET you know! Or even to use themselves. Either way it tells you what and what not!

Better to know than wonder if retuning a week or so after and wondering.

Gosh if the first then to moan - to me- seems very unfair, or even childish.

We waste. for whatever reason $#s every season etc.

Yet moan when some one lets you know it has dropped in their loft!

Yes could take the hassle and time to put a little message in! It's your bird to look after and take care of. Not theirs!

Personally one should say 'Thanks for letting me know'! Gosh what is a quid in this day and age?!

My feckin telephone number is on the bird if they want to let me know it’s been in there loft expletive remove