Thanks Billy Graham

YOUNG JOE

I would like thank Billy Graham for taking me and my father over to experience something in this sport pigeon racing, To loft visit in Glassford the name is Davie Donaldson when I have looked over the years the name Donaldson is never far away year after year at National racing, first of all I would like say mr Donaldson is a very honest person and helpful gentlemen. When seeing his loft for first time I could not believe my eyes with him only having 14 feet loft section for old birds and section for youngsters and in between 3 feet section for pigeon food and baskets when entered the loft could not believe my eyes with set up I seen inside nothing fancy at all.The old bird over 2yrs old had flown 500+ this year and has only lost two old birds this season and for youngsters side there where only few youngsters no more then 20 if there where that tbh. what I’ve learned today you need good honest birds and good all round feed and most of all not a lot of pigeons the name Donaldson speaks for its self at National racing. Ps Thanks Billy Graham of viewpark for the introducing me to mr Donaldson

Davy Donaldson and jock Alston are the 2 distance lofts I have always wanted to visit since moving to the west both so consistent in the Nationals .

Been to big Dels and that showed me how much I still had to learn about quality pigeons .

Always admired Jim O,Hara now in fauldhouse & Jim Hannah but the list could go on .

Oh sorry Walter Boswell to .

It was the size his team and the loft.I could not believe my eyes and the winning that lofts done at National level tbh, billy had told me hundreds times about how many birds he races and thought billy was at wind up lol for if you look back at all National races at 500+ you will see name D.Donaldson (Glassford) in about 90 or 95 percent the time in every race over 500mls with wee team man with 14 feet loft and none this £18 or £20 bags feed tae make them fly faster lol, and tbh don’t think there anything else could say about the man for what i have seen has opened my eyes up.

Davy Donaldson and jock Alston are the 2 distance lofts I have always wanted to visit since moving to the west both so consistent in the Nationals .

Been to big Dels and that showed me how much I still had to learn about quality pigeons .

Always admired Jim O,Hara now in fauldhouse & Jim Hannah but the list could go on .

Oh sorry Walter Boswell to .

lol thanks colin but ive a long way to go to be in the same league as as these guys but you are wellcome here anytime