Bad Weather Was The Reason Nothing Else

Wee wull

My son was at Moffat today from 12.30 to 1.00 he said all the hills were completly shut out he said that you could hardly see the hills for rain low cloud and mist so that's the reason so forget all your theories and blame your fed for being so arrogant ,JESUS how much proof do you need when the nor west fed is sitting alongside but decide to bring their birds back ,so get ripped into your fed for losing and killing your pigeons.

My son was at Moffat today from 12.30 to 1.00 he said all the hills were completly shut out he said that you could hardly see the hills for rain low cloud and mist so that's the reason so forget all your theories and blame your fed for being so arrogant ,JESUS how much proof do you need when the nor west fed is sitting alongside but decide to bring their birds back ,so get ripped into your fed for losing and killing your pigeons.

(Talking about Lanarkshire fed)

The sun shone in Moffat from first thing yesterday morning with blue sky's and very little cloud all day

We did not get one single drop of rain all day

My biggest job yesterday was lying in the sunshine

My daughter travelled to glasgow yesterday and said it was full cloud cover at hamilton when dropping of a pigeon

The sun shone in Moffat from first thing yesterday morning with blue sky's and very little cloud all day

We did not get one single drop of rain all day

My biggest job yesterday was lying in the sunshine

My daughter travelled to glasgow yesterday and said it was full cloud cover at hamilton when dropping of a pigeon

When's yer next gig ? Believe and say what you like it's simple the weather stopped the bird's OH! Hope ye got a good tan and dried yerself out .

Is this no a site for opinions? obviously your a member of the MIGHTY wae a retort like that or do you think it should only be Lanarkshire members that are entitled to an opinion?

Aye am a member and aye a do so because it’s got absolutely got *expletive removed* all to do with it plus ur talking sh** about weather at Moffat so wit other sh** u talking

Aye am a member and aye a do so because it’s got absolutely got *expletive removed* all to do with it plus ur talking sh** about weather at Moffat so wit other sh** u talking

Tut ,tut , see yer getting mad because the truth hurts, obviously you were at Moffat on Saturday when you say it wasn't raining or you just believe one of your friends because they tell you. p.s. Don't get mad because you can't speak without saying bad word's.

Tut ,tut , see yer getting mad because the truth hurts, obviously you were at Moffat on Saturday when you say it wasn't raining or you just believe one of your friends because they tell you. p.s. Don't get mad because you can't speak without saying bad word's.

Race was Sunday ya tadger and I’m no mad far from it and of course I believe him he stays there and he doesn’t talk sh** like u

Race was Sunday ya tadger and I’m no mad far from it and of course I believe him he stays there and he doesn’t talk sh** like u

Sat /sun still the same reason (bad weather) well you stay where you stay but I Widnae believe you . Is that yer best comeback? And if yer going to answer try and up yer vocabulary it's a bit poor. I assume I'm talking to an adult .

Sat /sun still the same reason (bad weather) well you stay where you stay but I Widnae believe you . Is that yer best comeback? And if yer going to answer try and up yer vocabulary it's a bit poor. I assume I'm talking to an adult .

Pmsl who are u ya crackpot and u got it wrong race was Sunday no Saturday when ur boy was in Moffat when it was pishing ya crackpot

Good debate … probably.

But can't blame the weather, nor the race control etc.

Most need to look in the mirror! they decided! Feds etc. change days of release … A day before or After etc.

A. Whatever happened to a few days hold overs? B. Bringing back the birds etc. - Not saying one way or the other regards what the weather may or may not have been!

I'll tell you A. it doesn't suit the fanciers. B. The fanciers would be up in arms for the Thursday after race!!!

the fanciers wants it every way and which . Yes own ends and likes.

I've know Nationals to be way over a week... and brought back!

daren't happen to day... One wants to send on a wing and a prayer and Blame ………

Personally I never looked at the clouds as to sending, or I'd never have sent. but I./ we all today have forecasts galore... why the blame... When trying to please you all :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: