Keith Rpc

Well done boys i dont know what’s going on but this is not doo racing

Have to agree, only 3 in race time! sent 17,my whole yb team, got my 11th doo @ 19.15, 12 hours after being liberated 63 miles away...this is nae fun.

What do you think the problems were today George, that gave such poor results and returns.??drinking-coffee-200.png

Heat,very humid/thunder conditions and East winds coupled with a pretty patchy first race,birds of prey are always going to be a factor but don't think they would produce such slow vels all round.

Friday when we tossed there was hot,quite misty and birds homed on time,but there was no east wind

When you tossed on friday your doos were out the loft and at the lib point with in a matter of hours . Not dragged around the fed for 8 hours plus then another 3 to 4 hours before they hit the lib point in this sweltring temps with no water that not the best thing for y/bs going for any race. I no there are a lot off diffrent opions what has went wrong but we never learn we will just put it down to a bad race continue breeding more and more birds surely this canny continue As it was said this is not pigeon racing it cruelty I did not send any birds because of the wind factor