Young Bird Training

john cumming

Apparently red is a hot colour and shows up in their vision sensors better. I have also heard they target the odd ones out, so if you have one dark one in a flock of blues, apparently it is the easier target. I don't think they are that fussy though. They need to eat and any food will be their target. This time of year is about the worst it gets since they are both hunting and teaching their young how to kill, so up to four where there used to be just one. :)

The perigans love to split the birds first then they will pick ones of that go on there own or in a couple etc they focus on meat not really colour in my opinion but there killing our many birds no matter the colours the *expletive removed*

12 down from toss at Leven yesterday grizzles and blues chews just let them go and after 2 circles Percy had a go sometimes is it worth it you can’t go anywhere it’s safe it’s time for the shu to stand up and be counted and at least try to do something

Another great toss wae lanarkshire fed today 19/19 all home within 20 Min of each other defo safety in numbers were perigans are involved I think more feds should train young birds even during the racing if possible as it's defo helping the birds and by God do wee need it the way fanciers are are lossing birds training on there own