Burdinne & Reims

walterbmasson

One for Oslo.

. Na it's toooo auld for Oslo , yearlings I wid pit , but that's na gan ta happen , you lads are taking epileptic fits jist looking at a wee water crossing of 300 miles , and it's fit ye HIV been raving on about since racing began long distance it's bang on 600 miles , Oslo should be first on the agenda of our AGM , if I thought it would pass I wid certainly tak the OSLO 53 bus doon , and see how many brave hearts there are , ha ha ha I said on here 10 year ago that inland racing wid finish the Nationals and the final nails are being thrust in and y still can't see it feeding Hawks we the very best of lean pigeon meat ? From the inland races ,

Sent SU 13 ne 655 ta Burdinne , 566 miles on 28 June , timed her , but late , sent her back ta Reims 633 miles on 12 July she arrived home yesterday night an abundance of guts , tough as a tackitty boots ,

Hardy beggar o a doo Walter wish I had some like that I've 0 fae 2 ypres and 0 fae 6 Battle. I think it was the same day of ypres race North roaders were at lerwick and had their fastest race in 20 years so our doos coming opposite direction were fairly up against it.