Snfc

clockman

215 members sent 935 birds - Section A: 147; Section B - 185; Section C - 291; Section D - 92; Section E - 153; Section F - 8; Section G - 59

Good luck to all scotland.gif

DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER.sad.gif

As Feddy said if your not happy go to the AGM

Thats if your a member that is.smile.gif

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know Tommy, every other organisation can travel in less time, I wonder why the SNFC want an extra day or two, with extra expense :emoticon-0127-lipssealed::emoticon-0138-thinking:

There isn't another "National" that has to transport birds from the North of Scotland.

Race Controllers are looking to a midday liberation from Roye if possible - there will be a further update later.

never in favour of a midday lib, forcing pigeons to spend the night out imo just isn't right... some will meet there fate due to this and never reach home, but if it's the only chance of a race so be it...

Race Controllers are looking to a midday liberation from Roye if possible - there will be a further update later.

No any point in holding them over because of sh** weather just to liberate them in mare sh** weather then force them to sit out. Been too many liberations in crap weather, anyone can see Sunday's better if they get them up early & Monday's even better. They've been in the baskets longer than this before with no problems!

dont know about steven but i would prefer the birds being held till monday if they are being looked after properly at the race point whats the problem monday has the best forcast just now and the birds should be given the chance to home on the day but thats just my opinion and also the reason i have never sent to the longest race to much luck involved in a two day race

215 members sent 935 birds - Section A: 147; Section B - 185; Section C - 291; Section D - 92; Section E - 153; Section F - 8; Section G - 59

Good luck to all scotland.gif

DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER.sad.gif

As Feddy said if your not happy go to the AGM

Thats if your a member that is.smile.gif

dont know about steven but i would prefer the birds being held till monday if they are being looked after properly at the race point whats the problem monday has the best forcast just now and the birds should be given the chance to home on the day but thats just my opinion and also the reason i have never sent to the longest race to much luck involved in a two day race

It's to go to 40 degrees in France, Walter

Best they get them over the channel

Not ideal mate

It will be a challenge for good day birds flying into the dark as to when to give up

Not an easy job mate but Saturday marking for Monday race would have been ideal

Best of luck for safe returns

at midday temperatures will rise and at early afternoon be at there highest, early morning lib in cool weather conditions will give pigeons the best start and the chance to cross into the UK, hold them to Sunday now... another half a day in baskets won't matter now... midday lib becomes a lottery!