Snfc

clockman

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done to the convoyer. The birds were in great condition despite six nights in the baskets. And also well done to the race control team. A thankless task and some unjustified comments on here before the race. Congratulations on a job well done.

Well done to the convoyer. The birds were in great condition despite six nights in the baskets. And also well done to the race control team. A thankless task and some unjustified comments on here before the race. Congratulations on a job well done.

Ye birds in good nick......still didn't need to go last tuesday

Got to agree the Doos were in outstanding condition after being in the basket for 6 days credit to the conveyers 4/4 here best race for me this year at the nationals

2/2 and another one from Reims this afternoon

Good goin Del, got my reims doo yesterday followed 5 mins later by a battle doo then another battle doo at 4:30am this morning then an Ypres doo at noon before my 2 arrivals from roye and throw in a youngbird today and yesterday its been a crazy two days🙄🙄

Must also give credit to the convoyers, birds returned in excellent condition from Roye

I have to put my hand up here and say I was wrong never in my life have I seen a pigeon fly 520 miles and return in the condition it left the loft. I can honestly say that my first pigeon could've flown Roye AGAIN. No, exaggeration here, maybe we are missing something that could benefit the pigeons in future long distance races?

I have to put my hand up here and say I was wrong never in my life have I seen a pigeon fly 520 miles and return in the condition it left the loft. I can honestly say that my first pigeon could've flown Roye AGAIN. No, exaggeration here, maybe we are missing something that could benefit the pigeons in future long distance races?

Fair play to you mate ðŸ‘

Well after reading through all the coloursrs of sh** post on types of feed posts doom and gloom pre race I think it be best to find out what they did feed the birds this time and stick to it as it looks one of the better races they have been in a while. New recipe Bamford all rounder and a 6 day holdover.!!!!!!!!!

Good goin Del, got my reims doo yesterday followed 5 mins later by a battle doo then another battle doo at 4:30am this morning then an Ypres doo at noon before my 2 arrivals from roye and throw in a youngbird today and yesterday its been a crazy two days🙄🙄

Must also give credit to the convoyers, birds returned in excellent condition from Roye

Good job your off the cigs! How many tanks did you go through looking out for arrivals?

Ats a result on its own.If you only see this once in your life time. You will remember it for all time.Great twa days nevertheless.

I wonder what kind of race it would have been had the wind been on the nose instead being up their er se by about 15 mph lots of birds returning that went awol at previous races proves this .think u could have Fed then anything and they would still have made home .brilliant race with brill returns .well done all involved .

came back from youngbird training this morning to find the blue hen that scored in the goldcup waiting to get in delighted to get 6 from 6 sent

Well after reading through all the coloursrs of sh** post on types of feed posts doom and gloom pre race I think it be best to find out what they did feed the birds this time and stick to it as it looks one of the better races they have been in a while. New recipe Bamford all rounder and a 6 day holdover.!!!!!!!!!

lol your right robert

Have to agree, birds have returned in the best condition I can ever remember. First class job and a credit to all concerned.

I think the only thing missing previously has been the weather, given the right conditions the birds will home if sent in good condition.

Previous races this year have suffered with complicated weather patterns dictating mixed returns, as like last year good weather usually results in good returns.

Very difficult conditions for the controllers this year and they do not need constant negative comments, some appear to forget that these guys also have birds

in the baskets.

Well Done!

Could the warm weather France and southern half of the UK.Have anything to do with the conditioning of the birds in baskets?

The majority of fanciers who got birds from this race all speak about it ?

I am sure I read a book a few years ago mention fanciers putting hens essentially in a hot shed or garage for a day or two.To bring them into condition for certain races.It also said the birds were damp when handled as if sweating? Once removed outside .