Thurso Birds

walterbmasson

Thurso birds going over Inverallochy at 7 - 45 going about 40 miles an hr , good luck .

Don't know if it was the Thurso doos or not but a batch of about 50 were going over the top of St Fergus at 11 this morning and a peregrine went right through them aroung 40 went realy high then headed South 6 headed for the sea and 4 headed back North realy sickening to see the birds being attacked.

Don't know if it was the Thurso doos or not but a batch of about 50 were going over the top of St Fergus at 11 this morning and a peregrine went right through them aroung 40 went realy high then headed South 6 headed for the sea and 4 headed back North realy sickening to see the birds being attacked.

Robbie one hundred percent , Thurso doos after that batch of thirty there was some coming ones & twos but we will know by the time they clock in I recon they were doing roon the 40 mark not much wind that's going over the broch at 1/4 ta 8 for the first 100 miles at leaves another 300 ta London 7 1/2 hrs 4pm rough guide ðŸ·ðŸ·ðŸ·ðŸ·

Robbie one hundred percent , Thurso doos after that batch of thirty there was some coming ones & twos but we will know by the time they clock in I recon they were doing roon the 40 mark not much wind that's going over the broch at 1/4 ta 8 for the first 100 miles at leaves another 300 ta London 7 1/2 hrs 4pm rough guide ðŸ·ðŸ·ðŸ·ðŸ·

Heres hoping they have a good race returns wise it was not nice to watch them being attacked and not being able to do nothing about it.

Tony ats just about the time they should have been timed , and as I said there was only a small batch , for 506 miles but Tony it there was no sun in fact it was overcast when going over Fraserburgh cheers , how did y fair yersel ?

Sent eleven, had three day birds 12hrs 32 and two together 12hrs 42. Two this morning leaving six awol

Sent eleven, had three day birds 12hrs 32 and two together 12hrs 42. Two this morning leaving six awol

Lot of birds going AWOL now , can't condition them like before , Tony , lot more obstacles , and running the gauntlet with perigans , days are numbered I'm afraid had the best , but well done good ta time in at the 500 mile races just doing over the 40 miles per hr ?

Same everywhere Walter, Welsh birds up today in Meckenheim not far from Bonn, 250 to 300 gone so will be hard and similar to Thurso you been talking about sport going downhill fast I, m afraid, bought a hen off you in charity sale donkeys years ago Walter nice hen she was too remember it well.

Its good ta look back on our sport, good memory's , just hope y have a cracker Leslie , just gives y a lift ta carry on , when they hit that landing board all the best for today ?

North Road into Wales flew their last race from Crieff, from now on they be racing SE with the Bristol Fed.,Don,t know of any website.

There was a Welsh Fed that liberated at Thurso on Monday, It was a joint lib with the LNRC.

The only North Rd website I know of is the NRCC

Just watched the liberation on Facebook it was a good lib for me every liberation should be videoed and shown to the members.

hope you guys be looking for the doos on their way home 9 to 30 :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons: