Su19Ne3803

Jumbo

Jim its one of mine I had a bad toss from Drumoak yesterday tossed 42 only got 12 on the day and another 10 today must have been a hawk strike so hope the weather clears a bit and get a few more

gie me your phone number and I will collect tomorrow

Jim its one of mine I had a bad toss from Drumoak yesterday tossed 42 only got 12 on the day and another 10 today must have been a hawk strike so hope the weather clears a bit and get a few more

gie me your phone number and I will collect tomorrow

Nae good Gordon hope more make it back home for you. I haven't started training my youngeens yet but think when I do I will put them up in 2 lots.

Nae good Gordon hope more make it back home for you. I haven't started training my youngeens yet but think when I do I will put them up in 2 lots.

Hi Robbie

I did that in two batches twenty minutes apart but you know what like youngsters are they disappear and fly for a bit and I think the must have joined up at some point . they are well trained and should get back if the weather clears a bit and think Im lucky to get 10 today as it rained all day here in turra

It’s a nightmare a game of Russian Roulette every time ye take em ! Witnessed hit on mine on Monday morning shortly after release f&cker singled one oot at back o batch and they went into a aerobic dog fight zigzagging all over sky until I lost sight of them in sun with not knowing if he’d got him or not ? I headed for home and they showed up shortly after & once in loft I was 8 short but they turn up one by one over the rest of the day the last one that was obviously in the dog fight at 1/4 to ten at night a with no tail and a big hole in underside one lucky bird

Did your young birds have the pink deterrent spray on them Chris.

Yip sure did so a question mark over its effectiveness ?? You’ve always got to try something different !! Generally ye don’t come out of a strike with full returns albeit with one badly injured so who knows ??