Snfc

walterboswell59

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye for me transporter is sh** and to put pigeons on a transporter with the drinkers still on full of water to save the conveyers doing it they can *expletive removed* right off the cowboy *expletive removed*

You on the buckfast big man doos are homein you area

You on the buckfast big man doos are homein you area

I sent 20 no a feather home 1rst time in my puff ive never timed on the shift and usually send about 6 at the most. It won’t happen again as I will never be near a snfc transporter unless it’s up to date

I sent 20 no a feather home 1rst time in my puff ive never timed on the shift and usually send about 6 at the most. It won’t happen again as I will never be near a snfc transporter unless it’s up to date

Sore one big fella, hope they work home mate 🤞🤞

Fair play to you big man hope there no far away

Aye for me transporter is sh** and to put pigeons on a transporter with the drinkers still on full of water to save the conveyers doing it they can *expletive removed* right off the cowboy *expletive removed*

Well if you felt like this in the 1st place WHY did you send ???

Away and grow up ye pay yer money and take yer chance put yer dummy back in yer cradle wit about everybody else that never got a bird stop feeling sorry for yerself and get back on the horse .