Snfc

walterboswell59

I know what you mean.I like most looked at the weather on tv Sat morning,didn't think much about it as it looked like the birds would have been well up the road and miss it by the time it came down & across England.

I didn't get to Birmingham till midday due to an accident on m-way,called my Dad when I was waiting to tell him about weather down there.

Maybe the rain came across country quicker than expected? I can't say, but it was certainly larger than the band they spoke about on tv, and quite heavy at times.

This might explain birds going over Ireland way to go around it?

Ye I think yer right...slow band of rain stopped them

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thing is the birds are gettin comin up the coast hard, s,aitcheson told me the crabbers ofshore watch the doos in batches comin up off eymouth and split them, some go inland, lots head out to water, the doos are being hit all the time in my opinion, all the way home,soi ask this, is your timer a good doo or jist lucky.

If it’s luck it seems to be the same people who are lucky All the time

Had a yearling reported in denny today, sade it dropped in on Saturday night wasn't flown out the man put it up the next morning went off for an hour and landed back, this we hen has 5 races this year and Ypres, must have been chased as only 30 miles from home and plenty light to do it in, will be good to see her again

Had a yearling reported in denny today, sade it dropped in on Saturday night wasn't flown out the man put it up the next morning went off for an hour and landed back, this we hen has 5 races this year and Ypres, must have been chased as only 30 miles from home and plenty light to do it in, will be good to see her again

I’ve 1 reported in bishop Auckland guy caught it on the road flown out and injured

Ye I think yer right...slow band of rain stopped them

Steven i never sent but I spoke to derik hay about the rain belt on Saturday morning .we got it Friday and told him if the birds run into the same type of weather we got then it would put them down .heavy drizzle rain with very low cloud and poor visibility it lasted for hours .this same weather front was moving South East .but even if it did put them down you would think they would pile in Sunday .don't think that happened .