The Joe Murphy Column 27/6/19

THE FIFER

THE JOE MURPHY COLUMN

The 15th June was the SNFC Maidstone national were 421 members sent 2957 bird; broken down in sections as follows; A 395 birds; B 425 birds; C 818 birds; D 407 birds; E 648 birds; F 165 birds and G 99 birds. The convoy were liberated at 07-00 hours into a south west wind. I was sent a video of the liberation which showed one side of the transporter being released then the birds flying round it once then heading north, THEN 29 seconds later the other side of the transporter was liberated. When you see the velocities the winners were doing nearly a mile a minute then the first side let go would be well out of site by the time the second detachment of birds were in the air. However when you look at the probable result from this Maidstone race it must rank as one of the best races the national has had in years. The last open position of 296th was won on a velocity of 1567 a difference of 191 yards per minute against the winner. How often do we have a national race when it is all over in the space of 200 yards velocity?

Margaret and I drove up to view Kevin’s birds come home from the national and while we were on the Tay Road Bridge my mobile informed me that the leading birds had been timed in prior to 1pm. We phoned Kevin to inform him and to watch out as it was going to be a very fast race. I had to collect some pigeon food in Dundee and when we arrived at Kevin’s about 2-15pm he said to us ‘You’ve missed the national winner’ we looked at him and asked what time he was in and he informed us 2-10 for the 392 miles. He was joking about winning the national but we honestly thought he would be well in hopefully making the top 50 open positions. When the result came out he was 40th section C 157th open a lot further down the open prize list than we expected. When you also consider that he was 4th Angus federation and the winner of the federation won 2nd open he would have to time the national winner to win his federation. Now some news on the Angus federation winner and 2nd open SNFC winner; the Macaulay Ferguson & Curran partnership anyone who reads my weekly race reports will know that they are a force to be reckoned with. Gavin Ferguson has the birds at his home while Jimmy Curran looks after the stock pigeons at his home. Gavin has been diagnosed with a terminal illness and one of his ‘bucket listed’ items is trying to win a national in the time he has left. He could not come much closer as this time he hit the crossbar but believe me he will not give up until he has achieved his goal. Gavin would like to thank his pigeon partner Jimmy Curran and a good friend Tam McAree who helps him out in the loft. Tam is known as the man with the ‘Golden Scraper’ and without these 2 lads helping out Gavin would have to give up the pigeon sport. Gavin had been sitting watching the sky for birds when nature called and he had to go into the toilet. On return to his seat at the loft he noticed a pied cock in the aviary and on checking the ETS he noticed he had a bird home from the national. He was gutted that he had missed seeing him come (as like me) this is a big part of why we race pigeons. He is named ‘JC’ after Jimmy Curran who always wanted a good pigeon to be named after him and Jimmy bred him in the stock loft. ‘JC’ was raced on the roundabout system and had every race out to Newark he then had the comeback race from Tow Law on the 8th June prior to being basketed the following Thursday of the national. When you think that ‘JC’ winner of 2nd open Maidstone national is a yearling and was doing a velocity of 1753 for the 402 miles into the Dundee area. He is bred from a half brother and sister mating as both parents are bred from a direct Pat O’Sullivan of London ‘Saxavord Cock’ who won 1st Stonehaven, 8th & 16th open LNRC Lerwick 4th section NRCC Lerwick 16th section NRCC Lerwick the liberation site of Saxavord was 633 miles. He was mated to Wellbank Lady Joan a winner of 7 races; young bird national, 7th fed open Wakefield, 20th regions 108th open Leicester SNFC, 76th section 314th open Maidstone SNFC 2014, 1st section 5th open Reims SNRPC in 2015. Dam is a daughter of John Duthie SNFC Gold Award cock named ‘As Good As It Gets’. As a matter of interest this hen is also a ½ sister to John’s 1st open SNFC Reims national winner to breed the sire. While the dam of ‘JC’ is also a direct daughter of the ‘Saxavord Cock’ when paired to a direct daughter of ‘Limerick Lady’ an RPRA Award winner. We send our congratulations to the partnership on this Maidstone success and look forward to seeing their name on the remaining national results in the future. My special thanks to Gavin for taking the time to talk to me as he was not too good on the day that we spoke. Another name high up in the Maidstone result was Tam McLeod of Elphinstone who won 1st section B 4th open Tam is a good worker for the sport and it is nice to see him achieve some reward for all his hard work. The successful partnership of Sinclair Thomson & son Sinclair from Port Seton who timed in 5 birds to win top prizes within the top 50 open positions from a near 3000 bird entry. Their winner of 2nd section B 5th open was their wonderful dark chequer cock ‘Mr Consistent’ whom I reported on a few weeks ago; what a pigeon. Their 2nd pigeon in 25th open position was their 1st open Maidstone national winner from 2018 and they were also 26th 38th 41st open which is great flying. Another loft that caught my eye was the Macaloney partnership from Airdrie who had 5 birds in the top 12 in section E being 1st 3rd 6th 11th & 12 section this last pigeon won out of Buckingham 2 weeks earlier. Their 6th section 94th open winner has previously won from Buckingham and Ypres another great team effort so well done to Willie & Paul. Young Martyn Brown of Bo’ness club who is the press officer for his club and who sends me in the weekly report won 1st section D 16th open Maidstone. His winner is the same bird that won Ripon the previous week and was also 18th fed with a velocity of 1359ypm. This yearling roundabout cock was bred by the Brighton’s partnership of Angus Orr & Son. His sire being an Alex Docx cock that was specifically bought for stock, the mother is a blue pied hen that is from Micky Betts lines, she was a consistent racer and was put to stock after she won 1st open Scottish Central 3 bird club from Rivenhall well done Martyn. Another press officer to do well in the Maidstone race was Andy Miller of Sighthill club who supplies me with the Pentlandhill federation and New Lothian results Andy won 6th section B 12th open. The north section winner was Alex R Rae of Aberdeen who won 1st section G 97th open and Robert Reid from Ayrshire won 1st section F 224th open; well done to everyone who made the result. Good Luck to everyone who competes in the Gold Cup race from Burdinne this weekend, it does not have the magical ring to is as Rennes did but it’s the Gold Cup race and one of the most important races in the Scottish Callander Good Luck to one and ALL.

Race Results

Angus Federation

Angus Federation result of the Maidstone race with the members sending 208 birds winning 1st 5th 15th & 16th open are the Macaulay Ferguson & Curran partnership with their winning doing a velocity of 1753 yards per minute and should be well up in the Scottish national (see above text). This could not have happened to a nicer person than big Gavin Ferguson who has been diagnosed with a terminal illness and said to my son Kevin that he does not have much more time to win a Scottish national you could not come any closer than 2nd open well done Gavin and Jim. 2nd & 18th federation is Bob Baldie of Forfar with federation secretary Kenny Droog & son of the same club in 3rd 9th & 10th open. Kevin J Murphy of Arbroath is 4th with club mate Les McKay in 6th place. 8th open is W Dorward of Gourdon club with Charlie & Glen Cameron of Arbroath club winning 11th to 14th open. M Wallace & son of Montrose are 17th with David J Liddle in 19th place he is followed by W MacKnight taking the 20th open place.

The East Section is won by Kevin Murphy of Arbroath he is followed by Les McKay in 2nd place he is followed by W Dorward of Gourdon club with Charlie & Glen Cameron of Arbroath winning 4th to 7th plus 9th & 10th section with M Wallace & son of Montrose winning 8th place.

Club winners are as follows; Forfar 156 birds winners are Macaulay Ferguson & Curran; Arbroath 32 birds winner Kevin J Murphy; Montrose 7 birds winner W Wallace; Gourdon 13 birds winner W Dorward;

Arbroath Racing Pigeon Club

3 members sent 32 birds to Maidstone with the federation and national, liberated at 07-00 hours into a light south-west wind. Taking top honours with a yearling chequer cock on the drive flying 392 miles is Kevin J Murphy recording a velocity of 1607. His sire won 96th open SNFC Ypres in 2018 and his dam is ‘Rose’. Her sire is an inbred grandson to Euro Diamond when paired to a direct Deweerdt hen containing the best of Bernard’s long distance lines. ‘Rose’ was Kevin’s main candidate for the Gold Cup race 2 years ago and on her final training flight before the race was lost, she returned 4 days late baldy hawked. See photos. I put something like 40 stitches in her neck. The following year she recovered well and I toyed with the idea of keeping her for stock so bred 2 young birds from her. Both went to Maidstone with this cock winning 4 federations, 40th section (818 birds) and 157 open (2957 birds). 2nd club is Les McKay with a velocity of 1604, unfortunately Les wife has sadly passed away so I have no details of the bird. Our thoughts and prayers are with Les at this sad time. 3rd club are Charlie and Glen Cameron on 1567 their bird is a 2 year old check hen, her sire is from Philip Geerdink. He is of Van De Wegen origin being a direct son of Philip's ‘Blue Boy’ a winner amongst other prizes was 4 times in the first 100 in Dutch national races (Pau, Perpignan and Narbonne). The Dam is direct daughter of ‘The Castres’ of Leon Messiaen. The Castres won 5 prizes from Barcelona.

Almond Valleys Federation

News from Lynne Stewart who wrote ‘Hi Joe we had our yearling derby from the Melton Mowbray race held on 10th June with a 06:00 liberation and had 115 club birds entered with Ian Jamieson of Balerno club taking the top honour Colin Bain & W Fairley of the same club are 2nd with John Bird of West Calder winning 1st north section 3rd 4th16th & 20th open. Freddie Jamieson & son of East Calder are 5th 13th 15th & 17th open with Brother John Jamieson in 6th 12th & 19th open. Vic Couper of Bonnybridge club is 7th open with Jimmy Young of East Calder club in 8th position. Dougie Bald of Balerno is 9th & 10th open with club mate Colin Ross in 11th position. G Young of West Calder club is 14th with J Fairley of Balerno club in 18th spot. Summary list of money winners: I Jamieson won £106.90. J Bird won £77.90. Colin Bain & W Fairley won £25.50. Freddie Jamieson & Son won £11.40 with Vic Couper winning £10.00 the total pay-out was £231.70p my thanks to Lynne for her news. From the Ripon race flown on the 15th June the convoy of 441 birds were liberated at 08-15 hours. Taking 1st 2nd 6th 9th 10th & 12th positions is Dougie Bald of Balerno club who take the first 10 open places. Colin Ross is 3rd 5th & 17th with Ian Jamieson in 4th 7th 8th & 14th places. Freddie Jamieson & son of East Calder are 11th & 18th with Robert Anderson of the same club winning 13th place. John Bird of West Calder is 15th 16th & 20th with John Jamieson making up the top 20 winning 19th place.

Balerno 86 birds; D Bald 1710 & 1709; C Ross 1686; I Jamieson 1661.

Bonnybridge 71 birds; Law & Brady 1582; L McLelland 1536 & 1532; Cairns & Hardie 1525

Carnwath 47 birds; J Stokes 1412 .D Hamilton & Son 1399 & 1250; J Warwick & Son 1304

East Calder 56 birds; F Jamieson & Son 1618 & 1597; R Anderson 1610; J Jamieson 1594

West Calder 79 birds; J Bird 1604.376, 1604.045, 1589.314, 1578.522

Bill Bresneham entries this week; only 2 longest races this year Melton Mowbray & Billericay

Balerno news from Colin Bain who writes ‘We were at Ripon on the 15th June Joe with the members sending 86 club birds these were liberated into a south west wind at 08-15 hours. 1st & 2nd positions are won by Douglas Bald with his winner a blue chequer cock on a velocity of 1710 this was the same cock that won 1st federation last week. Douglas 2nd bird is a David Reed Vandenabeele and is a chequer white fight cock doing 1709. 3rd club is Colin Ross with a blue cock on 1686 and Ian Jamieson is 4th with a 2 year old blue hen on 1661. Best wishes to Kevin and you Joe in the national races yours Colin B’.

Ayrshire Federation

News from Archie McIntyre who writes ‘Hi Joe, hope you are keeping well I have attached Ayrshire Federation race report for Arniston flown on the 9th June, I have also attached a picture of Stevie McGovern of the Grant & McGovern partnership who won 1st federation. I’ve also attached a picture of Hutchinson & Tudhope winners of 2nd & 3rd federation. Joe I have also include 2 pictures of a young man, Mason Salmon who wins his first ever race. The first picture is of Mason holding his winning pigeon and another holding his prize card, as you can see a very proud young man, many thanks once again Joe’.

Ayrshire Federation next race on the calendar following the first inland national was a comeback race from Arniston on the 9th June. Not a great entry only 465 birds: but given the season the federation has been having and following on from the SNFC Buckingham that was disastrous for returns, the entry was more than expected but still a bit disappointing. Jim had the convoy of 465 birds up and away at 09-15 into a light west wind for a race of between 54 miles to 76 miles to the top end of the federation. Leading the way this week taking winning the federation on a velocity of 1226.277 is the partnership of Grant & McGovern of Ardeer HS who are never far away from the top position. John Grant and Stevie McGovern timed their dark chequer cock flying on the roundabout system. He is bred down from their good friend Robert Reid’s pigeons; as a young bird he had 2 races. This year the partnership reckon he has had a close encounter with a hawk because he would not leave the loft and every toss he was sent on, he was last home After the 1st Appleby race and again returning late, the partnership just continued to train him and paired him up 3 weeks prior to going to the Arniston race were the partnership were surprised to see him as their 1st pigeon and even more surprised that he topped the federation. 2nd and 3rd federation on 1221.9 and 1199.3 is another very consistent Ardeer HS partnership, Hutchinson and Tudhope. Sorry Joe I have not been able to get any details on the partnerships winning pigeons. I would also like to mention a very big well done to a young man ‘Mason Salmon’ of Kilwinning HS who wins 1st club Arniston. I spoke to Mason and his dad on the night of basketting and asked the young man if he had any winners in that basket, he just replied with a big smile. Certainly learning quick Joe, no answer given, just a smile; (which I hope has never been off his face since this win Joe Murphy well done Mason)

Winners from in and around the clubs:

North Section 275 birds; 1st Ardeer HS Grant & McGovern 1226.2: 1st Dalry HS G Urquhart 1169.9: 1st Kilwinning HS Mason Salmon 1105.8.

Central Section 109 birds: 1st Kilmarnock Invitation is C & C & K McKerrow 1176.8; 1st Darvel HS is H Wallace 1174.3; 1st Irvine HS R McFedries 1113.1; 1st Crosshouse HS A Wilson 883.7.

South Section 81 birds; 1st Cumnock & District J MacKenzie 1015.7; 1st Annbank & District J Mathieson 973.2; 1st Mauchline & District E Stewart 965.1; 1st Whitletts & District A McNellie 965.1; 1st Dalmellington PC M McLarty 958.9.;

Central Federation

Bo’ness RPC

News from Martyn Brown who writes; ‘Hi Joe, please find our club report for the weekend beginning Friday 7th June which saw the Central federation having their first come back race of the season from Ripon. Due to poor weather forecast for the Saturday the decision was made to postpone basketting 24 hours as Sunday forecast being by far the better day. This decision paid off as Sunday saw the convoy of 518 fed birds along with 739 North West Federation birds being liberated in the early morning sunshine at 07:00 into a light west wind.

Well done to Henry Borthwick winning the central fed recording a velocity of 1405ypm and congratulations to Cowan, Berry & Craig of Airth who topped the North West fed with a velocity of 1377ypm

Bo’ness club had a total of 122 birds at this race and winning for the 2nd week in a row was Martyn Brown taking 1st club 18th fed with a velocity of 1359ypm. I timed a yearling roundabout cock this pigeon was bred by the partnership of Angus Orr & Son. The cock was bred from the stock loft with his sire being an Alex Docx cock that was specifically bought in for stock. The mother is a blue pied hen that contains Micky Betts lines, she was a consistent racer and was put to stock after she won 1st open Scottish Central 3 bird club from Rivenhall. 2nd club and making it a repeat of last week is again yours truly when I timed a yearling chequer cock on a with a velocity of 1347ypm, this cock is a Leo Herman crossed Gust Janssen and was flown on roundabout all season, he was then paired up and sitting 3 day eggs before being sent to the race. 3rd club this week is Andrew Brown timing 2 year old natural cock doing a velocity of 1342ypm. He is Soojten on the sire’s side when paired to an un-rung hen that was bred by myself (Martyn) she is Thass crossed Van Reet with her sire being a retired racer of my dad’s being a son of my number one stock cock. He was paired to a Bert Hession Van Reet hen that was gifted by George Appleton of Denton Manchester. Well done to Henry Borthwick and Cowan, Berry & Craig.

East of Scotland Federation

News from Tom McEwen who informs us that they were at Ripon on Saturday 15th June with the convoy liberated at 08-15 hours into a south east wind. Topping the federation and also taking 2nd & 6th open places is the inform loft of Keith Howie of Prestonpans. His winner is Vandenabeele flying on roundabout. This cock’s results are outstanding as he has already won 1st club 2nd federation Melton Mowbray, 1st club 2nd federation Wetherby and 2nd club 7th federation Newark. A truly great pigeon Joe as I have already stated he is bred from Hawkins & Evans stock birds. 3rd & 9th open is the Dirleton loft of Graham Wardhaugh. Always in the top 10 is John Bird of Prestonpans who wins 4th place. Tam Hunnan of Port Seton is in with 2 good birds winning 5th & 10th open. Jim McNeil of Tranent is never far away and features in 7th open with the Fowler and McIntyre partnership from Ormiston finishing 8th open.

Prestonpans Homing Society

Tom also sent in the above club result with the 1st & 2nd club being won by Keith Howie with the winner a Vandenabeele cock on roundabout. This outstanding pigeon’s positons are highlighted above in the federation result. Keith’s 2nd pigeon was a roundabout hen her sire is from the Tom & Scott McEwen of Elphinstone Paul Stobbs bloodlines while his dam is from G Stewart from Whitecraigs being from F Shearer stock birds. 3rd club is John Bird with a Vanenabeele cock sent driving his hen. This cock has won 6 positions this season already including 2 x 1st clubs from Sedgefield and Wakefield a quality pigeon. Cheers Joe and all the best to you and Kevin from the Gold Cup race yours Tom.

Fife Federation

The federation of homing pigeon societies sent 659 Birds to Berwick liberated at 07-15 in a light south west wind. Taking the TOP 10 in the federation and in the east section is Brian Chalmers of Kennoway with the 10 pigeons clocked within ONE MINUTE. In all the time that I raced and have reported on the Fife federation I cannot remember anyone achieving this feat however if I am wrong then I will correct my statement.

East Section top 10:

Kennoway 114 birds; Methilhaven 47 birds; St Andrews 28 birds; Tayport 12 birds; Leven 51 birds;

Taking the top ten places is Kennoway’s Brian Chalmers outstanding result.

The West Section top 10;

Birdage are as follows; Crossgates 56 birds; Dunfermline 73 birds; Lochgelly 95 birds, Perth 41 birds. First two places go to C Wright of Lochgelly club with Willie Stark in 3rd with 4th & 7th positions going to J Hynd & son Ian of Crossgates club. Dougie Barnes of Crossgates club is 5th & 6th with Jim Doig of Lochgelly club in 8th spot ahead of Frank Mitchell of Dunfermline who takes the next two places.

Centre section top 10; birdage being Glenrothes & Leslie club 70 birds, Novar 61 birds. First 8th & 9th go to Brian Kinnear of Glenrothes & Leslie club with Sean Diamond of Kennoway club in 2nd to 6th spot. Glenrothes & Leslie club members Turpie & McCord are in 7th & 10th places.

Traprain Homing Society

News from John Baillie who writes, ‘Hi Joe, results from the first 2 SNFC national races starting with Buckingham were the club had a great race winning 43 open prizes on the national result. First in the club was Newcombe & Black, taking 41st open, with Sinclair Thomson & son in 2nd & 3rd places, these birds were 50th and 59th open. Returns on the day were not good, with some good pigeons missing with most working in over the following days. The Maidstone race saw the club have another fantastic winning 32 open prizes. Taking 1st position in the club and 1st section B and 4th open is Tom McLeod. His hen previously scored earlier in the season. Winning 2nd place in the club is Sinclair Thomson & son with ‘Mr Consistent’ whom you highlighted in your column a few weeks ago Joe, this cock won 2nd section 5th open. As you know this cock Joe was runner up to last year’s SHU Dewar Trophy after winning 4 SNFC prizes including 1st section B, 5th open Liege. Sinclair also takes 3rd spot in the club, winning 10th section B 24th open. That’s everything just now Joe, will follow up the club result from Ripon next week many thanks John B’.

Pentlandhill Federation

News from Andy Miller who writes ‘The winner this week from Ripon old bird race flown on Saturday 15th June 2019 saw the convoy liberated at 08-15 hours into a south east wind. Taking top honours is Willie Pryde & son (aka Bubba) from Arniston who timed their 2 year old widowhood cock who is ‘Gay’ and paired to their third timed pigeon which wins 10th Federation. John tells me they sit in the same nest box all week. The breeding of the winner is from Philip Boal of Ireland stock which Willie & John have had and won with for the last couple of years. The partnership won 1st 3rd & 10th federation. Willie Kinnear & son from Danderhall are 2nd winning £353 for their efforts. F Robertson of Danderhall is 4th with Helen Aitken & sons of Danderhall in 5th & 7th positions club mate A Young is 6th with W Hume of the same club in 8th & 9th places.

The federation open race next week is from Billericay with basketting on Thursday at Edmonstone from 16-00 to 19-00 hours with payment of £1-00 for birdage on federation pool form the prize money for this race will be £500.00.

New Lothian RPC

From the Ripon old bird race flown on Saturday 15th June 13 clubs sent 1512 birds with the Arniston father and son partnership of Willie Pryde & son John winning 1st 3rd & 10th federation. Willie Kinnear & son from Danderhall are 2nd winning £353 for their efforts. F Robertson of Danderhall is 4th with Helen Aitken & sons of Danderhall in 5th & 7th positions club mate A Young is 6th with W Hume of the same club in 8th & 9th places.

Club Winners as follows;

Arniston 171 birds; W Pryde & Son with velocities of 1767; 1760 & 1750

Danderhall 443 birds; Kinnear 1766; F Robertson 1757; Aitken 1752

Woodburn 111 birds; Brown & Black velocities 1747.75; 1747.7 & 1746

Edinburgh Premier 144 birds; Gilchrist 1743& 1733; McLaughlin 1734

Castlebrae 49 birds; L Mitchell 1740.7; Willis 1740.6; L Mitchell 1738

Sighthill 108 birds; Bremner 1735 7 1734; Miller 1714

Edinburgh West 54 birds; Lamb 1705; 1669 & 1662

Easthouses 59 birds; G Thomas 1687; Bertram 1650 & 1649

Bonnyrigg 86 birds; Massey 1685 Watson 1683 Russell 1680

Loanhead 43 birds; Anderson 1666.7; 1666.5 & 1663

Rosewell 11 birds;

New Lothian 16 birds;

Traprain 217 birds;

G Hutchinson & J Tudhope 2nd & 3rd Fed Arniston.

G Hutchinson & J Tudhope 2nd & 3rd Fed Arniston.jpg

Joe M with Pat O'Sullivan.

Joe M with Pat O'Sullivan.JPG

Jim Curran & Gavin Ferguson (2).jpg

Martyn Brown

Martyn Brown (1).jpg

Mason Salmon 1st Club Arniston.

Mason Salmon 1st Club Arniston.jpg

Mason Salmon 1st Prize Card.

Mason Salmon 1st Prize Card.jpg

Joe’s Joke

Jack, a handsome man, walked into a sports bar around 9-58 pm. He sat down next to this blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV as the 10-00 news came on. Then news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump. The blonde looked at Jack and said, ‘Do you think he’ll jump?’ Jack says, ‘You know what, I bet you he will’. The blonde replied, ‘Well, I bet you he won’t’. Jack placed £20 on the bar and said ‘you’re on’. Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death. The blonde was very upset and handed her £20 note to Jack, saying, ‘Fair’s fair… here’s your money’. Jack replied, ‘I can’t take your money, I saw this earlier on the 6 o’clock news and knew he would jump’. The blonde replies, ‘I did too, but I didn’t think he would do it again’. Jack took the money!!!

Please continue to keep the news flowing; to Joe Murphy Mystical Rose Cottage 2 Flutorum Avenue Thornton by Kirkcaldy KY1 4BD or phone 01592 770331 or Email to joejmurphy1@gmail.com REMEMBER THE J IN THE MIDDLE or you can also view online editions on: www.elimarpigeons.com www.fancierchat.co.uk www.pigeon-chat.co.uk - www.Pigeonbasics.com - Pigeon Racing the Basics! - thecanadianpigeoninternational.com www.internationalracingpigeon.com or

https://sites.google...alracingpigeon/

Who wish my weekly contribution portfolio on pigeon topics from Scotland

© Compiled by Joe Murphy