Snfc Gold Cup

dal2

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's the last of the prep so who's confident? Who's wanting a surprise? How many?

Looking at 2 from 4 I think here. Not been in past form but you've got to be in it to win it.

I have been training 3 hens for weeks for this race, gave them their last toss took them 60 miles with my latebreds 12 in total. Got my first one 3 hrs later and ended with on 6 on the night. Got another 3 next morning with no tail and half a wing. 3 sytill missing two of them my fancy for the Gold Cup, gutted......

I have been training 3 hens for weeks for this race, gave them their last toss took them 60 miles with my latebreds 12 in total. Got my first one 3 hrs later and ended with on 6 on the night. Got another 3 next morning with no tail and half a wing. 3 sytill missing two of them my fancy for the Gold Cup, gutted......

Bas tard hawks killing the game m8. All the prep and they destroy it in an instance.

Ive had a nightmare tonight, sent 7 to Gold cup and when I got home I saw my printout only had 6 on it lol. Panic stations but all sorted now, just have to set another clock as one of my birds wasn't registered in the ets but was rubbered. Got home and let my birds out at 8.30pm, they are still flying at 11.30pm in complete darkness, A bunch of bats going around here lol

Ive had a nightmare tonight, sent 7 to Gold cup and when I got home I saw my printout only had 6 on it lol. Panic stations but all sorted now, just have to set another clock as one of my birds wasn't registered in the ets but was rubbered. Got home and let my birds out at 8.30pm, they are still flying at 11.30pm in complete darkness, A bunch of bats going around here lol

How did marker not know it hadn’t registered when to read ring number mate?

Or would it be because he’d read the rubber side of the verification it could’ve been missed that not on ETS screen

Guest mambo

Any one that sent birds to race needs a visit from the cruilty people its expected to be 140 % heat most of the nipa member's have more morals

Guest mambo

These birds should be called home, as it is sitting at 45 deg in France and the national knew of this problem, greed is not to be made the anser here, these birds will go down and they will probably will not lift again ,if you think much about your birds a suggest you get on the phones never to late

These birds should be called home, as it is sitting at 45 deg in France and the national knew of this problem, greed is not to be made the anser here, these birds will go down and they will probably will not lift again ,if you think much about your birds a suggest you get on the phones never to late

birds are not in france dopey