Pigeonbasics Forum: Help With A Pigeon In Dumfries Dg1 4Ez - Pigeonbasics Forum

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Help With A Pigeon In Dumfries Dg1 4Ez With none fancier Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   youngstaff 

  • Hatchling
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 85
  • Joined: 14-June 15
  • LocationDundee
  • Club:dundee

Posted 19 June 2019 - 20:06 PM

Trying to get it back to Dundee

#2 User is offline   yeboah 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 4,436
  • Joined: 16-March 10
  • LocationMOFFAT
  • Club:LOCKERBIE R P C

Posted 19 June 2019 - 22:54 PM

View Postyoungstaff, on 19 June 2019 - 20:06 PM, said:

Trying to get it back to Dundee

send me people's name and street name / number
pm me

#3 User is offline   youngstaff 

  • Hatchling
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 85
  • Joined: 14-June 15
  • LocationDundee
  • Club:dundee

Posted 20 June 2019 - 05:34 AM

View Postyeboah, on 19 June 2019 - 22:54 PM, said:

send me people's name and street name / number
pm me

The bird got picked up last night by stingy skachill will have to arrange to get the bird back to Dundee thanks

#4 User is offline   yeboah 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 4,436
  • Joined: 16-March 10
  • LocationMOFFAT
  • Club:LOCKERBIE R P C

Posted 20 June 2019 - 10:05 AM

View Postyoungstaff, on 20 June 2019 - 05:34 AM, said:

The bird got picked up last night by stingy skachill will have to arrange to get the bird back to Dundee thanks

I'll contact stiggy
He could send it across to our marking in the transporter
I'd collect it and my julie could lib it Edinburgh on Sunday
Would that be any good ?

#5 User is offline   youngstaff 

  • Hatchling
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 85
  • Joined: 14-June 15
  • LocationDundee
  • Club:dundee

Posted 20 June 2019 - 10:23 AM

View Postyeboah, on 20 June 2019 - 10:05 AM, said:

I'll contact stiggy
He could send it across to our marking in the transporter
I'd collect it and my julie could lib it Edinburgh on Sunday
Would that be any good ?

That would be brilliant if the bird not able to be liberated I can come and collect him thanks for your help

#6 User is offline   yeboah 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 4,436
  • Joined: 16-March 10
  • LocationMOFFAT
  • Club:LOCKERBIE R P C

Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:15 PM

View Postyoungstaff, on 20 June 2019 - 10:23 AM, said:

That would be brilliant if the bird not able to be liberated I can come and collect him thanks for your help

I'll contact stiggy and sort things for you
Will see what fettle the birds in and let you know whether libs possible
Julie going to the highland show via m8 from Glasgow
Have PM you my number

This post has been edited by yeboah: 20 June 2019 - 12:16 PM


#7 User is offline   youngstaff 

  • Hatchling
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 85
  • Joined: 14-June 15
  • LocationDundee
  • Club:dundee

Posted 20 June 2019 - 15:02 PM

View Postyeboah, on 20 June 2019 - 12:15 PM, said:

I'll contact stiggy and sort things for you
Will see what fettle the birds in and let you know whether libs possible
Julie going to the highland show via m8 from Glasgow
Have PM you my number

Ok thanks again for your help

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic


  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders