Deveron Valley Pc

Aye fair chuffed. A think a get a trophy for being first fed so bairns will be delighted. Club mates willie Smith and Phil gray also had doos. Think between us we have 9 home from 10 sent. 460 miles Delighted. Credit to race controller's and SNFC team for doing such a fine job looking after our doos

Yes congratulations willie, great doo..So how does it work Alan with willie does he compete for club/fed trophies ie the maidstone trophy ?

willie is a member of Inverurie club north of scot fed he has been in club results most weeks and in the past has fed tickets willie is

1ST CLUB 1ST FED 2ND NORTH SECT 154TH open SNFC I would think he will also be 2nd Aberdeen fed but not sure of this as he is a member of both feds any more info Ryan give me a phone cheers Alan

Aye thanks Alan just been told. I'm *expletive removed* gutted to say the least I knew willie had good one but when it said peterculter beside his name I didnt click I would be competing against him. Hard enough trying to get in before peterhead never mind Aberdeen. End o day I was beaten by a better doo so well done willie. Send me your number please Alan wouldnt mind a look of inverurie/fed boundary if you could supply it please.cheers Ryan

Aye thanks Alan just been told. I'm *expletive removed* gutted to say the least I knew willie had good one but when it said peterculter beside his name I didnt click I would be competing against him. Hard enough trying to get in before peterhead never mind Aberdeen. End o day I was beaten by a better doo so well done willie. Send me your number please Alan wouldnt mind a look of inverurie/fed boundary if you could supply it please.cheers Ryan

pm sent Ryan don't know y u would not realise Willie was in he been on quite a few fed results over that last 8-10 years

I dinna think its classed as a club or fed race with us is it Ryan.

Aye got your PM Alan think you have picked me up wrong regards why I want to see boundaries was told this morning that It goes back to Ali sim days and stretches to stonehaven if that's true surely needs addresed. Your right I should of known. To disrespect intended feel a bit o a *expletive removed* cause a told bairns last night we have won a trophy. Like a said beaten by a better fancier and pigeon. To hake up for disappointment I'm going to clock my hen from the Gold cup!

Ryan Aberdeen is out side of our boundary , that was an agreement when the Aberdeen left the fed , in 1968 , for poaching members , Willie Ross put in for fed membership in 2008 , when I was president , of the fed , and that's in the minitues , there was a special meeting held and there was a vote , taken and the result of the vote was 100 % Willie was miles out of the fed boundary , but Willie phoned me and asked ta be given training facilities in the North Of Scotland FED , I brought this up and again there was a vote taken for convoying facilities , 100 % YES when there was room on lorry after the Scottish races , I had ta give up the president post , and the new president John Thompson , off his own bat agreed ta allow Willie ta join our fed , I phoned John and I couldn't repeat what I said on here , I would be banned for a thousand years , but I went ta the SHU explained the situation , and Linda brooks wrote ta john Thomson , asking for the fed boundary , and john Thompson , & Paul Thompson , went down ta SHU office with a road map and I am sure it was marked on it from wick ta Inverbervie , I had a letter but can't find it , I've nothing against John Thompson , Willie Ross , but my heart goes out for you Ryan , as I knew this would happen , but the boundary for Inverurie if I can remember , was town clock in Inverurie via 4 mile west of meldrum out ta Copley taking in Sandy Robb , Bob Macenzie , Blackburn ,? So Ryan Anybody can join our fed , regarding the boundary , the SHU has NOW ?

Ryan Aberdeen is out side of our boundary , that was an agreement when the Aberdeen left the fed , in 1968 , for poaching members , Willie Ross put in for fed membership in 2008 , when I was president , of the fed , and that's in the minitues , there was a special meeting held and there was a vote , taken and the result of the vote was 100 % Willie was miles out of the fed boundary , but Willie phoned me and asked ta be given training facilities in the North Of Scotland FED , I brought this up and again there was a vote taken for convoying facilities , 100 % YES when there was room on lorry after the Scottish races , I had ta give up the president post , and the new president John Thompson , off his own bat agreed ta allow Willie ta join our fed , I phoned John and I couldn't repeat what I said on here , I would be banned for a thousand years , but I went ta the SHU explained the situation , and Linda brooks wrote ta john Thomson , asking for the fed boundary , and john Thompson , & Paul Thompson , went down ta SHU office with a road map and I am sure it was marked on it from wick ta Inverbervie , I had a letter but can't find it , I've nothing against John Thompson , Willie Ross , but my heart goes out for you Ryan , as I knew this would happen , but the boundary for Inverurie if I can remember , was town clock in Inverurie via 4 mile west of meldrum out ta Copley taking in Sandy Robb , Bob Macenzie , Blackburn ,? So Ryan Anybody can join our fed , regarding the boundary , the SHU has NOW ?

Cheers for reply Walter it all makes a bit more sense now as remembered something about that meeting but couldn't remember outcome. And cheers for blether on phone Alan. Think a was just so high getting my doo never looked into it properly. Roll on Gold cup

Cheers for reply Walter it all makes a bit more sense now as remembered something about that meeting but couldn't remember outcome. And cheers for blether on phone Alan. I always thought peterculter was in Aberdeen Think a was just so high getting my doo never looked into it properly. Roll on Gold cup

Aye theres a fed trophy Phil. Gordon Willox won it last year

Ryan there is a Fed trophy for the first bird from every national race I feel for you in this one. For my opinion for what its worth you should be getting the trophy not some one that is not in our fed boundary.

Aye a bit of a blow but nae the end of the world. A think perhaps the confusion on my part comes from that willie is in 2 feds I didnt know he had put north of Scotland down on entry form I just assumed it would of been Aberdeen fed. I hope there is no offence taken as I'm to blame

Ryan there is a Fed trophy for the first bird from every national race I feel for you in this one. For my opinion for what its worth you should be getting the trophy not some one that is not in our fed boundary.

Robbie Willie is in our fed boundery that's a fact I can assure u of that

Aye got your PM Alan think you have picked me up wrong regards why I want to see boundaries was told this morning that It goes back to Ali sim days and stretches to stonehaven if that's true surely needs addresed. Your right I should of known. To disrespect intended feel a bit o a *expletive removed* cause a told bairns last night we have won a trophy. Like a said beaten by a better fancier and pigeon. To hake up for disappointment I'm going to clock my hen from the Gold cup!

the fed boundary still goes down to stonehaven that's fact