Timing In From Races

REDCHEQHEN

I have just looked at the provisional NRCC result from Fraserburgh and birds were timed in at 11.00pm 11.30pm and 11.56pm yesterday, I have heard of birds being timed in on the continent in the early hours of the morning, out of curiosity what is the latest/earliest times you have timed in (and do you train your birds late at night etc) for me it's 9.30pm - not very late (but I don't train late and I wouldn't to be honest leave the loft open either so that birds could trap)

timed a bird from carntan 2 years ago at 11 29 59 only bird in the club that night and yes i flag them very late at night sue so it does work but you have to build up to it letting them out 2 hours before dark to start with till they are landing on the loft in almost total darkness

ps i also let them out at 4 in the morning to get them used to getting up and flying early in the morning dont get much sleep in the run up to the big races late nights early mornings self inflicted lol