Joshua

Roland

Just last week I posted regards Joshua having have fought no Journeymen! Josh hadn't fought any. He only fought has - been or opponents who caved in. Not so good ones, who only came for the money - with weak chins.

Lesser ones who would have been outboxed. O.k. However he needed ones who would have given Joshua some hassle - Journey Men! He wasn't fed any! Most likely so he would look bad.

So when a more than decent boy got in his face and hurt a might, he hadn't the experience, hadn't the know how to sort it out.

Sorry, but he should have been in with some of such, but lesser ability well before then. Would have toughened his mental state and heart.

Now! if he had the heart, the bottle of Laura Muir, then he would have fought and gave his all instead of letting being perplexed and looking for a way out.

Of course he did! When a boxer spits his gum shield out it says it all... Looking for the Ref to stop it! the ref gave him ample time. Tried to get him to put his gum shield back in. Asked him if he wanted to carry on. Eyes and refusing the gum shield told the Ref he wanted out!

Just last week I posted regards Joshua having have fought no Journeymen! Josh hadn't fought any. He only fought has - been or opponents who caved in. Not so good ones, who only came for the money - with weak chins.

Lesser ones who would have been outboxed. O.k. However he needed ones who would have given Joshua some hassle - Journey Men! He wasn't fed any! Most likely so he would look bad.

So when a more than decent boy got in his face and hurt a might, he hadn't the experience, hadn't the know how to sort it out.

Sorry, but he should have been in with some of such, but lesser ability well before then. Would have toughened his mental state and heart.

Now! if he had the heart, the bottle of Laura Muir, then he would have fought and gave his all instead of letting being perplexed and looking for a way out.

Of course he did! When a boxer spits his gum shield out it says it all... Looking for the Ref to stop it! the ref gave him ample time. Tried to get him to put his gum shield back in. Asked him if he wanted to carry on. Eyes and refusing the gum shield told the Ref he wanted out!

Fixed no other answer as soon as you hear a rematch you know that it's all about the money Betting ,Box Office ,and TV. Corrup the lot of them It was poor fight won by an unfit sportsman ,or Joshoa is what Fury said he was a no user , But Joshoa will comeback return fight millions in purse and knock him out in 3rd round and even all that would have been agreed before that fight FIXING BRRSTRDS. :drinking-coffee-200:

Can't say on that Georgie. Was a time when it was banned.

We were getting two swapping the titles between them. But it does seem so today.

P.s. I don't think in the slightest - personally - it was fixed.

Underestimated certainly. But the main problem I believe was that Joshua hadn't been in rough seas before. Should have had some bodies with air in that wanted to fight … Yes, had a couple that tried to resist him, but they lacked the class and capabilities to do him any harm.

Fodder is easy to manage... But sometimes they haven't read the same mandate.

Edited by Roland

If, anything is, has been proven over the last 30 years, it is when fighters (So - called) merited their places, it is so very often the hype and media come first. Very much detrimental to the so called sport.

Examples like Hatton picked old have been. The first real opponent was Mayweather, which of course was a good earner to retire on! This after ducking the likes of Witter for years. Calzaghe was spouting how he wanted to best Marciano's unbeaten record, after dodging many. Indeed a long, long list. Good Management? Ma\ybe. But not suitable for the fans who are being conned out of 'good money'. Not least Froch. Froch who sat aside for many years respectfully waiting and pleading his chance at the title.

The Calzaghe picked several opponents to get that record as it meant so, so very much to him Comes the Boxing authorities stood up - at last - and said he MUST fight Froch next! So he retired!

Then Joe had the audacity, the nerve to called Froch everything from the safety of the Papers and media. Ok, it was to save face-saving ploy and a pretend for fans who knew no better! Saying he 'Wasn't there to be dictated to, as to who and when he was to fight. Struth, the best thing he ever did was get sheltered from the real fighter.

What titles DIDN'T Hatton win! Any parts of British. The British, The European!. Moreover, why! Only one answer to why and that is 'Because'! Because Witter was in the way! Then had the cheek to say he wouldn't give Witter a 'Pay Day'! So Witter said 'Winner take all fight, and when he won, he would give it any charity of his choice. So ...

Son - in - law went to the U.S.A. with my daughter to see him fight etc. Posed and chattered got his autograph etc.

Went to Cambridge to see him giving a talk at great expense. Got lumbered with a great fighter that fought for a world title.

Met up with him a few days later. He said 'Roly, I never believed you regard Hatton and your views. Which was ' He earns a crust, gives his all against lesser opponents... but a duck and diver -

However, when the very first thing Hatton said was, and repeated, ' Don't ask me any questions regards Junior Witter as I won't talk about him'.

Did Hatton earn his money? Yes, of course. Well managed and 'Earned' the right especially as he put 'Bums' on seats.

Yes, Witter, the hitter was boring in contrast. Great boxer and hitter... Too good for his own good. Indeed I could quickly write similar for very many fighters. Many also too good to get the chance of a title shot

Just watched Josh carefully again. After he hit Andy Ruiz Jr with that left hook, then went for him he was surprised to find Andy Ruiz Jr coming at him, throwing rocks and in his face … as he continued to do. Joshua's face told every one then he was looking for the floor... bottle went.

Now A.J. spouts 'Anthony Joshua confirmed his intent to enforce an immediate return fight with Andy Ruiz Jr, admitting he was so confident in the run-up to his astounding defeat he had not bothered asking whether a rematch clause was in the contract'.

Absolute rubbish. He means 'I never want in the ring with him again … unless he is on walking stick'!

His management know, as we all do, he would never ever win against him. His bottle is really and truly shot.

Mind the media will get good 'Pay Days' for him and his manager!

As ex pro boxer myself, I’ve never heard boxer ever asking his corner man after 6th round what his opponent will do next, lol if ask me fury or wilder would finished him for good that’s if even they meet in The ring !

Much truth and common sense there YOUNG JOE, that's for sure. I think, personally, Fury would psych him out. However, I also believe A.J in a couple of years WILL beat Fury easily if both around. For, I feel A.J. would be a bit too good for Fury ability wise. However, he'd need a heart transplant. As one knows who's been in the game, you can't give anyone heart/bottle/ bravery. Nor strengthen a 'Glass Chin. However, a 'Glass chin can, as has often been often, protected. Indeed many worthy champions had glass chins or other weaknesses. However, they were kind enough to shield them.

A, J. will never be good enough to stand up and be counted in regards to the heart. Yes, will / could look good beating lesser opponents and make money. Even kid / conn the fans.

As you will know, Joe, A. will be B. B. will beat C. and yet C will beat A.

I think, Fury did well against Wilder, right, but would be easily stopped I believe if he ever got back in the ring with Wilder.

Much truth and common sense there YOUNG JOE, that's for sure. I think, personally, Fury would psych him out. However, I also believe A.J in a couple of years WILL beat Fury easily if both around. For, I feel A.J. would be a bit too good for Fury ability wise. However, he'd need a heart transplant. As one knows who's been in the game, you can't give anyone heart/bottle/ bravery. Nor strengthen a 'Glass Chin. However, a 'Glass chin can, as has often been often, protected. Indeed many worthy champions had glass chins or other weaknesses. However, they were kind enough to shield them.

A, J. will never be good enough to stand up and be counted in regards to the heart. Yes, will / could look good beating lesser opponents and make money. Even kid / conn the fans.

As you will know, Joe, A. will be B. B. will beat C. and yet C will beat A.

I think, Fury did well against Wilder, right, but would be easily stopped I believe if he ever got back in the ring with Wilder.

Yes I do agree with you that wilder got the edge with those knockdowns and that enough in this game win a fight because fury knows that he can be hurt with wilder as you will also know there other heavyweight in USA and uk that are younger and could beat fury and AJ but it’s all about there manager see how far they can line there pockets.

There was a heavyweight boxer, not that long ago, an English boy, that was superlative. Arrogant yes, but sheer class. Seemed any weak points would easily be hidden or toughened up.

Was a few clamouring for his signature … But he up set some powers in the game and hence never got a trainer / licence etc.

Indeed he earned good money as a sparring partner till he realised that the situation would never change, and he packed up. true.

The 'Voice said ' Don't ned you, you will never box professionally. WE CAN make money with ***** *****!

That, as they say was that! and it was.

Yes they can create and make, and ruin who they like or suits.

personally, I like a lot of others, said in regards the Olympic Gold Got would never had been if not in London.

I, for one certainly was glad he got it … but felt that the Italian out pointed him.

But A.J. will be back, will make a fortune more too... and good luck to him.... But will never ever convince me he was / is world class.

Their is no way that that fight was fixed. If any fight was fixed last-night it was Katie Tailors. Their is NO WAY she won that fight.

Yes absalute disgrace, but what a fight from 2 females fighters top notch shame the lass didn't have a better dig

Nephew texted me last night. Said he had just watched the A.J. fight and thinks A.J. will probably never fight again. summed it up as the 'Man' was beaten out of him.

Well put I thought …. not much man though stood up I feel.

Pack up? Think his main problem will be restore a 'Face'. No not pride, as he showed he lacked that very well when looking for the floor.

Yes will go in the ring again... will need a lot of prompting I fear. Fight Ruiz again! Why? a never win there... no a few lesser opponents and has been for a few quiddies to slink away with.

Nephew texted me last night. Said he had just watched the A.J. fight and thinks A.J. will probably never fight again. summed it up as the 'Man' was beaten out of him.

Well put I thought …. not much man though stood up I feel.

Pack up? Think his main problem will be restore a 'Face'. No not pride, as he showed he lacked that very well when looking for the floor.

Yes will go in the ring again... will need a lot of prompting I fear. Fight Ruiz again! Why? a never win there... no a few lesser opponents and has been for a few quiddies to slink away with.