London North Road Combine Berwick

BIGPETE

Congratulation to Tony C and his partner Lenny J on winning the London North Road Combine Berwick yesterday. A very difficult race where he was 1st & 14th Combine. Timing in a yearling to win so also claiming 1st in the Berwick Yearling Combine! What a day and what a guy. For those that don’t know Tony he is probably the most humble guy you will ever meet. Not one to blow his own trumpet and a top top bloke and someone I am glad to call a mate and is inspirational in terms of his achievements and work ethic both. Hats off to the fella, well done mate. :emoticon-0137-clapping::emoticon-0123-party::emoticon-0167-beer:

Congratulation to Tony C and his partner Lenny J on winning the London North Road Combine Berwick yesterday. A very difficult race where he was 1st & 14th Combine. Timing in a yearling to win so also claiming 1st in the Berwick Yearling Combine! What a day and what a guy. For those that don’t know Tony he is probably the most humble guy you will ever meet. Not one to blow his own trumpet and a top top bloke and someone I am glad to call a mate and is inspirational in terms of his achievements and work ethic both. Hats off to the fella, well done mate. :emoticon-0137-clapping::emoticon-0123-party::emoticon-0167-beer:

When are you coming back to Fraserburgh one of your old race points :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons:

Thanks guys! I'm sure like me you all have a certain race you have ambitions of winning, for me It's always been the LNRC Berwick. I wish you all its your turn next on winning that race that gets your juices flowing.

A picture of the winner now named Little Ivy, a yearling hen sent on chipping eggs Vel 1165 Distance 305 miles

post-555-15595102461066_thumb.jpg