Strays Brought Up Road Today Dont Want Tae Have Them For Weeks Guys

tommy bhoys

JIM RAMAGE HERE . THE TWO SB BIRDS BELONG TO OUR HAWICK MEMBERS AND WOULD BE GREATFUL IF IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO BE PUT ON TO PENTLAND TRANSPORTER ON FRIDAY .

only one sb sent with tony today will be on transporter friday fife birds where libbed in fife today

HI JIM RAMAGE I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD PUT THE TWO SB BIRDS ON THE PENTLAND TRANSPORTER ONFRIDAY AS THEY BELONG TO OUR HAWICK MEMBERS . WOULD BE GREATFUL THANKS FROM J.J.RAMAGE PRESIDENT OF SCOTTISH BORDERS

ANY CHANCE YOU COULD PUT THE TWO SB BIRDS ON PENTLAND TRANSPORTER ON FRIDAY NIGHT MATE ,THEY BELONG TO HAWICK MEMBERS CHEERS J.J.RAMAGE

there is only one sb bird jim im sure tony will manage tae get bird on transporter friday i will send him a txt friday just tae remind him cheers tommy

• 2 weeks later...

there is only one sb bird jim im sure tony will manage tae get bird on transporter friday i will send him a txt friday just tae remind him cheers tommy

Hi Tommy there are 13 strays sitting with Mrs Walton at WDA stray centre at BISHOP AUCKLAND can you pick them up we are down the road with the Nw Fed they don't pass by there

davie

Hi Tommy there are 13 strays sitting with Mrs Walton at WDA stray centre at BISHOP AUCKLAND can you pick them up we are down the road with the Nw Fed they don't pass by there

davie

davie are theses strays still at stray centre as im going sunday tae newcastle for strays