Ets Ring Removed

flying fifer

Just like to thank the f#$&£ng scumbag that gave my bird a drink and removed her ETS RING. Words cannot describe my anger. Little wonder we cannot get people to start racing pigeons. 😤😤

not saying it doesn't happen but ive had birds return from a toss with the kit minus their ets rings also found broken ets rings in basket , if bird gets a knock sometimes ets ring shatters

so nobody can really tell whats happened to bird or ring

not saying it doesn't happen but ive had birds return from a toss with the kit minus their ets rings also found broken ets rings in basket , if bird gets a knock sometimes ets ring shatters

so nobody can really tell whats happened to bird or ring

Your not putting them on right then, they have a double click. :drinking-coffee-200:

Just like to thank the f#$&£ng scumbag that gave my bird a drink and removed her ETS RING. Words cannot describe my anger. Little wonder we cannot get people to start racing pigeons. 😤😤

maybe the guys fed up getting the dumpling in you should put a rubber on that yin :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

that makes no odds if the ring breaks dougie :drinking-coffee-200:

If the rings on right, no breakage. :drinking-coffee-200:

At the end of the day, they shouldn't be removing the ring, it dosent belong to them.

The ETS rings should be like the life rings, registered to the owner only . :smiling-scarecrow-329: